- Published: April 28, 2014 at 04:42 a.m.
- Updated: May 3, 2014 at 02:37 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Bridgewater remains draft's top-rated QB
However, the order of my top three quarterbacks has remained the same. Teddy Bridgewater had a rough pro day, but I'm going to stick with what I saw on his game tape and keep him as the top quarterback prospect in this draft class. There's a lot of depth at the quarterback position in this draft, but I don't have any of the quarterbacks currently in my top 10.
There's a lot of talk of no running backs getting picked in first round, but in my opinion Carlos Hyde is worthy of a first-round selection.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
- Utah QB Travis Wilson leads comeback win over USC
- Nineteen things you need to know from Week 9 in college football
- Alabama's Amari Cooper like smaller version of A.J. Green
- Ohio State's J.T. Barrett shines in thriller vs. Penn State
- Auburn QB Nick Marshall scores winning TD vs. South Carolina
- Colorado State's Garrett Grayson throws for 5 TDs vs. Wyoming
- Tigers give coach Les Miles game ball after 10-7 win
- Alabama WR Amari Cooper breaks Julio Jones' receiving mark
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.