- Published: April 28, 2014 at 04:42 a.m.
- Updated: May 3, 2014 at 02:37 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Bridgewater remains draft's top-rated QB
However, the order of my top three quarterbacks has remained the same. Teddy Bridgewater had a rough pro day, but I'm going to stick with what I saw on his game tape and keep him as the top quarterback prospect in this draft class. There's a lot of depth at the quarterback position in this draft, but I don't have any of the quarterbacks currently in my top 10.
There's a lot of talk of no running backs getting picked in first round, but in my opinion Carlos Hyde is worthy of a first-round selection.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
- Jameis Winston throws for 401 yards as FSU rallies past Louisville
- NCAA denies Georgia appeal, RB Todd Gurley to return vs Auburn
- Scouts from 21 NFL teams to attend Florida State-Louisville
- USC's Leonard Williams flourishing despite limited practice time
- CFB Playoff Scenarios: How Week 10 will impact playoff race
- Connor Cook inclined to put off NFL draft, stay at Michigan State
- SEC rankings: Mississippi State on top as league's only unbeaten
- Pac-12 rankings: Oregon hitting stride as CFB Playoff contender
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.