- Published: April 28, 2014 at 04:42 a.m.
- Updated: May 3, 2014 at 02:37 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Bridgewater remains draft's top-rated QB
However, the order of my top three quarterbacks has remained the same. Teddy Bridgewater had a rough pro day, but I'm going to stick with what I saw on his game tape and keep him as the top quarterback prospect in this draft class. There's a lot of depth at the quarterback position in this draft, but I don't have any of the quarterbacks currently in my top 10.
There's a lot of talk of no running backs getting picked in first round, but in my opinion Carlos Hyde is worthy of a first-round selection.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
- Utah State LB Kyler Fackrell suffers season-ending injury
- Jameis Winston needs to get back to playing loose
- Bryce Petty of Baylor will try to play vs. Northwestern State
- Report: USC QB Cody Kessler has staph infection in a toe
- Patrick Peterson brings presence to LSU sideline during opener
- CFB 24/7 Top 25 Power Rankings: Texas A&M, Michigan rise
- Tuesday Tweetbag: Is USC that good, Week 2 games and more
- Kenny Hill steering clear of Johnny Manziel spotlight
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.