"I feel good and I'm playing on Sunday," Bryant said. "That's all y'all need to know."
Fair enough. Bryant has earned the benefit of the doubt. He's listed as probable for Sunday, and the team also will get defensive end DeMarcus Ware (quad) back this week. (Although defensive tackle Jason Hatcher could be out with a stinger; he's questionable.) Perhaps the Cowboys can bring back memories of 2009, when they upset an undefeated Saints team in the Superdome.
Here are the other injury report news you need to know about for Week 10:
2. New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs (hamstring/knee) is doubtful to play against the Raiders, but the Giants backfield should get a boost with Andre Brown coming off injured reserve. Wide receiver Victor Cruz (neck) is probable despite missing practice time this week.
3. The Bears listed quarterback Jay Cutler (groin) as probable. He'll start Sunday against the Detroit Lions. Chicago linebacker Lance Briggs (shoulder) and newly signed defensive tackle Jay Ratliff (groin) are out. Defensive end Shea McClellin (hamstring) is doubtful.
6. The Philadelphia Eagles officially listed quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring) as doubtful. Nick Foles will start against the Green Bay Packers. Starting cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral) is questionable.
7. The New Orleans Saints listed 10 players as questionable. Marques Colston (knee) was limited in practice all week. Darren Sproles (concussion) practiced fully all week, and he'll suit up against Dallas.
8. Packers linebacker Clay Matthews (thumb) is probable. He'll play for the first time in more than a month. Fellow linebacker Nick Perry (foot) might also return. He's questionable. So is right tackle T.J. Lang, who suffered a concussion last week.
9. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Woods (ankle) is doubtful to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Rookie quarterback EJ Manuel, announced as the team's starter, is officially probable with his knee injury.
10. Aldon Smith and Mario Manningham are both back for the San Francisco 49ers. They aren't even listed on the injury report. Smith is expected to play a supporting role Sunday against the Carolina Panthers -- his first game back from his voluntary leave of absence.
16. Indianapolis running back Trent Richardson (ankle) is questionable after returning to practice Friday.
17. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said Friday that Rashard Mendenhall will return to the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Texans. Mendenhall, who's been battling a toe injury, will split time with rookie running back Andre Ellington.