Cornerback Aqib Talib will not play Sunday because of a back injury, coach Gary Kubiak said Friday. Kubiak told reporters that Talib was scheduled to receive a lower-back pain injection and that he would be re-evaluated by the team next week. Cornerback Kayvon Webster (hamstring) is also out for the game.
Center Matt Paradis (hip) and inside linebacker Brandon Marshall (hamstring) are listed as questionable for Sunday, but Kubiak expects both to play.
Here are some other injuries we are tracking Friday heading into Sunday's games:
Wideout Jeremy Maclin (groin) is questionable, along with defensive lineman Jaye Howard (hip).
- Raiders wideout Amari Cooper is questionable with a back injury after being limited all week. Also questionable are cornerback Sean Smith (shoulder), offensive tackle Menelik Watson (calf) and center Rodney Hudson (knee). Smith is confident he'll play Sunday.
- Giants receiver Odell Beckham (hip) is not on the injury report after being limited earlier in the week. NFL Network's Kimberly Jones said Beckham was limited in practice. Safety Nat Berhe (concussion) is questionable.
- Packers running back James Starks (knee) will not play against the Lions after being limited in practice for a second consecutive day. Wide receiver Randall Cobb (hamstring) is limited and wide receiver Ty Montgomery (illness) will play. Guard T.J. Lang (hip) will be active and linebacker Clay Matthews (hamstring) is questionable.
- Browns center Cam Erving (shoulder) is expected to play by coach Hue Jackson on Sunday. Linebacker Tank Carder (concussion) returned to practice and is expected to play. He is questionable.
- Colts cornerback Vontae Davis is still in the concussion protocol. He is in the final phases and needs to see the independent evaluator Saturday, coach Chuck Pagano said.
- Vikings guard Alex Boone and linebacker Eric Kendricks were both ruled out with concussions. Running back Jerick McKinnon is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Chargers tight end Hunter Henry was ruled out Sunday with a knee injury. Wideout Travis Benjamin (PCL sprain) is questionable.
- Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron was ruled out with a concussion. Also ruled out was cornerback Xavien Howard (knee) and tight end Dion Sims (concussion).
- Saints linebackers Dannell Ellerbe and James Laurinaitis were ruled out. Delvin Breaux, Stephone Anthony and Terron Armstead are questionable.
- Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy (knee, quad) and offensive tackle Riley Reiff (illness) were ruled out. Defensive end Ezekiel Ansah (ankle), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (shoulder), running back Theo Riddick (ankle), and cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) are questionable.
- Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans remains in concussion protocol after suffering a hit during Thursday's loss to the Falcons, coach Dirk Koetter said. Koetter added that he expects Evans to practice Monday. Tampa Bay running back Antone Smith and defensive end Howard Jones suffered season-ending knee injuries in the loss. Smith is now the fourth Bucs running back to go down to injury this season. Koetter reiterated that Jameis Winston, who made an fourth-quarter exit Thursday because of a knee injury, is fine.