Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams will miss his second straight game due to turf toe, as he received an out designation on Saturday via the team injury report. Joining Adams on the sideline will be first-round rookie safety Darnell Savage. The starter injured his ankle last week against the Cowboys.
Also out on Monday for the Packers will be tight end Robert Tonyan with a hip injury, while cornerback Tony Brown (hamstring) is doubtful.
On a more positive Packers note, starting center Corey Linsley has passed concussion protocol and told reporters he's ready to play on Monday.
Here is other news we're following on Saturday:
Jets linebacker Brandon Copeland was activated following a four-game suspension and Falk was waived, New York announced on Saturday.
Falk, originally drafted in 2018 by the Titans, played his first game in Week 2 of the 2019 season and was forced into the starting role after Trevor Siemian, who had replaced Sam Darnold, was lost for the season. Falk made his first and second starts of his NFL career in Week 3 and Week 5, respectively. He struggled with no touchdowns and three interceptions over the three games.
The Jets later announced they signed nose tackle Steve McLendon to a contract extension through the 2020 season. Having started his career with the Steelers from 2010-2015, McLendon has been a run stuffer at the center of the Jets' defensive line since 2016, having playing in 43 games with 119 tackles.
- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed never made it on the field in 2019 and never made it out of concussion protocol, bringing about the team announcing Saturday he was placed on the reserve/injured list. Reed has missed games in seven of his seasons with the Redskins. In a corresponding move, the team announced the promotion of defensive back Jeremy Reaves from the practice squad.
- The Atlanta Falcons announced a pair of roster moves on Saturday, as they have signed punter Kasey Redfern and waived offensive lineman John Wetzel.
- The Minnesota Vikings announced Saturday that they signed linebacker Cameron Smith from the practice squad and waived wide receiver Davion Davis.
- Oakland Raiders offensive linemanRichie Incognito was fined $21,054 -- $10,527 each for a chop block and unnecessary roughness in Week 5's win over the Bears in London, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reporter. The unnecessary roughness fine came after he was flagged for shoving Buster Skrine's head into the turf.
- The Detroit Lions will be without defensive tackle Mike Daniels (foot) and cornerback Amani Oruwariye (knee) and further questions and worries remain with standout cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) questionable along with rookie tight end T.J. Hockenson (concussion), receiver Danny Amendola (chest), defensive back Quandre Diggs (hamstring), defensive lineman Da'Shawn Hand (elbow) and defensive tackle A'Shawn Robinson (knee).
- The Los Angeles Chargers announced that WR Andre Patton (quad) has been downgraded to doubtful for Week 6. The team also signed WR Jason Moore to the active roster and, in a corresponding move, waived TE Stephen Anderson.