NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday morning that Williams suffered a dislocated shoulder that popped out on a hit. The running back will undergo an MRI today, but it's generally a two- to three-week injury, per Rapoport.
Williams writhed in pain on the field after being taken to the turf by linebacker David Harris midway through the third quarter. The running back was carted off the field.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Monday:
Breshad Perriman was active for the game. He was benched for performance reasons last week.
- New England Patriots special teamer Nate Ebner suffered a knee injury during a fake punt and was place on injured reserve. Ebner was scheduled to have an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.
Coach Ron Rivera said cornerback Daryl Worley, who was in a boot after the game Sunday night, is getting his foot checked out.
- Detroit Lions safety Tavon Wilson is having shoulder surgery and his season is over, Rapoport reported, per a source informed of his plans. He played all year with a shoulder injury and avoided surgery as long as he could, Rapoport added.
- Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn said cornerback Desmond Trufant is in the concussion protocol with running back Devonta Freeman.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston is on track to practice Wednesday provided there is no soreness in his injured throwing shoulder, Tampa Bay coach Dirk Koettter told reporters.
- Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said rookie receiver Mike Williams (knee) is day to day, and he'll be evaluated at the end of the week.
- Dallas Cowboys tackle La'el Collins (back) and linebackers Justin Durant (concussion), Anthony Hitchens (groin) and Sean Lee (hamstring) did not participate in practice. Defensive tackle Maliek Collins (foot) and tackle Tyron Smith (back/groin) were limited.
- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) and tackle Trent Williams (knee) did not participate in practice. Defensive end Matt Ioannidis (hand, ankle) and tackles Morgan Moses (knee, ankle) and Ty Nsekhe (core muscle) were limited. Wideout Jamison Crowder (back, knee) and running back Samaje Perine (finger) were full participates.
In addition, both running back Raheem Mostert (knee) and guard Erik Magnuson (foot) will be placed on IR, Shanahan said.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Connor Barwin is dealing with a slight fracture of a bone in his forearm, Rapoport reported. The injury is expected to keep him out one or two games. Barwin underwent surgery Monday to have a plate inserted into his forearm, coach Sean McVay said.