Alshon Jeffery was a limited participant in practice on Thursday with a biceps injury. The wideout had not been held out of the preseason at all.
There's no word that Jeffery's injury will hold him out against Washington.
Here are the other injuries we are monitoring ahead of Week 1:
- Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs (hamstring) returned to practice in a limited capacity Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. Cornerback Mike Hughes (knee) was limited for the second straight day.
- New Orleans Saints linebacker Alex Anzalone (shoulder), defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins (hamstring) and linebacker Craig Robertson (hamstring) were limited participants on Thursday.
- New York Giants tackle Mike Remmers (illness/back) was limited in practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday's practice.
- Five Detroit Lions players were limited participants for the second straight day: LB Jarrad Davis (ankle), DE Trey Flowers (shoulder), DL Da'Shawn Hand (elbow), CB Rashaan Melvin (knee), OL Frank Ragnow (ankle).
- Baltimore Ravens rookie wideout Marquise Brown (foot) was added to the injury report as a full participant on Thursday.
- Indianapolis Colts receiver Devin Funchess (back) returned to being a full participant on Thursday after he was limited on Wednesday. Defensive end Jabaal Sheard (knee) and running back Jonathan Williams (rib) did not participate for the second straight day, while safety Clayton Geathers did not participate, but it was not injury related.
- Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman Marcus Gilbert (knee) did not practice on Thursday, while offensive lineman Lamont Gaillard (knee), Haason Reddick (knee) and linebacker Ezekiel Turner (hand) were limited participants.
- Oakland Raiders receiver Antonio Brown did not participate in practice on Thursday. It was not injury related, but due to conduct. Guard Gabe Jackson (knee) did not participate and defensive tackle Corey Liuget (knee), linebacker Nicholas Morrow (ankle) and receiver J.J. Nelson (ankle) were limited.
- Denver Broncos linebackers Joseph Jones (triceps) and Todd Davis (calf) did not participate in practice Thursday, nor did fullback Andy Janovich (pectoral). Cornerback Bryce Callahan (foot) and safety Trey Marshall (neck) were limited participants.
- New England Patriots receiver Demaryius Thomas (hamstring), tight end Matt LaCosse (ankle) and safety Obi Melifonwu (ankle) were limited in practice on Thursday.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Mark Barron (coaches decision) and safety Sean Davis (ankle) did not participate in practice on Thursday.
- Washington Redskins quarterback Colt McCoy (fibula) did not practice again on Thursday, while tight endJordan Reed (concussion) was limited once more.
- Miami Dolphins receiver Albert Wilson (hip) was limited again in practice. Cornerback Johnson Bademosi (hip), defensive end Charles Harris (wrist), linebacker Trent Harris (foot), guard Danny Isidora (hamstring), safety Bobby McCain (shoulder) and linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel (foot) were all limited.
- Jacksonville Jaguars starting quarterback Nick Foles (oblique) was a full participant in practice on Thursday. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee) was limited after participating fully on Wednesday and defensive end Lerentee McCray (ankle) was limited Wednesday, but returned fully on Thursday.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Jatavis Brown (ankle), wide receiver Geremy Davis (hamstring), safety Roderic Teamer (hamstring) and Trevor Williams (quad) did not practice on Thursday. Linebackers Denzel Perryman (ankle) and Drue Tranquill (back) were each limited.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Jalen Hurd (groin) returned to full participation at practice on Thursday, as did offensive tackle Joe Staley (not injury related). Safety Jimmie Ward (hand) did not practice on Thursday, nor did receiver Jalen Hurd (back). Defensive end Nick Bosa (ankle) and cornerback Jason Verrett (ankle) were limited.