New York agreed to terms with versatile lineman John Jerry on a three-year deal, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday. The deal is worth $10 million with $4.25 million in guarantees, Rapoport added.
Here are some other moves we are tracking on day five of free agency:
- The Panthers re-signed guard Chris Scott to a one-year deal, the team announced. Scott can play guard and tackle and has spent the last four years in Carolina.
- The Bills held free-agent visits with offensive tackle Andre Smith, defensive end Jayrone Elliott, and wideout Jeremy Butler, the team announced.
- The deal that brought former Buccaneers wideout Russell Shepard to the Panthers is a three-year pact, Rapoport reported. The deal is worth $10 million, with $2.1 million guaranteed, Rapoport added, with incentives bringing the maximum to $13 million.
- Colts running back Robert Turbin is staying in Indianapolis on a two-year deal worth up to $4.1 million, Rapoport reported.
- The Falcons are signing safety Kemal Ishmael on a one-year deal worth $2.5 million, Rapoport reports.