Aaron Rodgers wins AP Most Valuable Player award
The Packers' star finished the 2014 season with 4,381 yards and 38 passing TDs to lead Green Bay to an NFC North title. More ...
- Five takeaways from Hall of Fame Class of 2015
- Belichick, Patriots all business on Saturday
- The Brady-Belichick legacy: So it's come to this
- Chancellor participates in Seahawks' final practice
- Ready or not: Final thoughts on Super Bowl XLIX
- Play of the Year: Can anything top OBJ's OMG grab?
- Bridgewater wins Pepsi Rookie of Year award
- Pats practice in rain, cancel Saturday walkthrough
- Roger Goodell reflects on a difficult 2014 season
- Watch: Iowa WR tops Odell Beckham's mark for one-handed catches
Judy Battista NFL Media reporter
Latest ColumnTom Brady, Bill Belichick's legacy riding on Super Bowl XLIX