Ryan Mallett exits after suffering injury
Brian Hoyer replaces Mallett at QB for Texans after the starter suffers an undisclosed injury. More ...
- Scouting the scouts: Dolphins, Raiders set to scout Miami-FSU
- Reinstated Rutgers WR Carroo unafraid of character scrutiny from NFL scouts
- Passing master, emerging runner square off
- Time to fade Devonta Freeman?
- Madden Ratings: The rise and fall of kickers
- Coach: Most older UT players 'really don't care' due to dim pro prospects
- Quarter-season 2015 fantasy football awards
- Why the Bengals are a title contender
- The highest-paid coach in college football is ...
- Amid firing report, Maryland releases statement regarding Edsall
Bucky Brooks NFL Media analyst
Latest ColumnJulian Edelman, Randall Cobb among NFL's top slot receivers