Jimmy Graham's foot injury hasn't received a lot of attention this week, but it could be the biggest game-time decision. Graham didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday despite having an extra week to rest during the New Orleans Saints' bye.
He returned to practice on a limited basis Friday, but his status is a mystery for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills. The Saints' best defensive player, pass rusher Cameron Jordan, also is questionable with an injured ankle.
Here are the other nuggets you need to know from the Week 8 injury report:
2. The Bills don't seem to know how to use C.J. Spiller this season. On Sunday, against the Saints, it looks like they won't be using him at all. Spiller was listed as doubtful on the injury report with an ankle injury, which isn't a huge shock considering coach Doug Marrone's comments throughout the week.
5. New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola said he passed concussion protocols and is "ready to go" after missing last week's game against the New York Jets. On Saturday, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported that Amendola has been cleared and will play against the Dolphins.
7. Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said Josh Freeman officially is out due to a concussion. Christian Ponder will get the start against the Green Bay Packers on "Sunday Night Football." Frazier said he expects Freeman to practice regularly next week.
8. Packers receiver James Jones (knee) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Vikings after missing practice all week. In other Green Bay injury news, linebacker Nick Perry (foot) returned to practice Friday and is listed as questionable. Running back James Starks (knee) is listed as probable.
9. Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush missed practice Friday for "precautionary" reasons. He said the injury wasn't related to a previous knee injury. He should be fine to take on the Dallas Cowboys. He's officially probable.
10. As if there was any question, Peyton Manning officially is probable to play Sunday against the Washington Redskins after fully participating in practice again Friday. Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey (foot), however, officially is out after not practicing all week.
12. The Falcons' injury-plagued season finally received some good news Friday. Steven Jackson was listed as probable on the injury report, and he likely will play for the first time since injuring his hamstring in Week 2.
This being the Falcons, it wasn't all good news. Roddy White (ankle) is out once again, as is running back Jason Snelling. Atlanta has a chance to get back close to .500 at 3-4 if they beat the Cardinals on Sunday.
13. Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe is questionable for Sunday's game against the Browns with a groin injury. He missed practice Wednesday, returned Thursday and then sat out Friday's session. That's never a good sign.
15. New York Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes (hamstring) officially is out again and will miss the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals. And he doesn't sound like he's in any hurry to get back on the field.