We handle the biggest NFL injury news throughout Friday on Around the League. Then we collect it all here with the other nuggets you need to know in what is the most popular injury report roundup with factory workers.
1. The New England Patriots placed cornerback Ras-I Dowling (hip) on injured reserve. The No. 33 pick in the 2011 draft now has back-to-back lost seasons on IR. Bill Belichick's struggles drafting in the secondary continue. Tight end Aaron Hernandez (ankle) and safety Patrick Chung (shoulder) are out against the St. Louis Rams.
3. New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) is a game-time decision against the Denver Broncos. Reading the tea leaves, we'd put him at less than 50-50 to play. (Translation: Fantasy owners shouldn't wait to find out until Sunday night, barring further developments.)
4. Broncos cornerback Tracy Porter has not yet been cleared by doctors to play after experiencing symptoms similar to those he felt before suffering a seizure earlier this year. He didn't practice Friday and is listed as questionable, but we'd be surprised to see him play.
7. It looks like running back Donald Brown (knee) will be back for the Indianapolis Colts. He's questionable for the Colts' game against the Tennessee Titans, but he fully practiced Friday. The reign of Vick Ballard is over!
9. Titans quarterback Jake Locker (left shoulder) remains out. He's not available to back up Matt Hasselbeck. Titans left tackle Michael Roos (abdomen) will see his long consecutive games started streak end against the Colts.
10. The Green Bay Packers have a ton of big names out: wide receiver Greg Jennings (groin), fullback John Kuhn (hamstring), linebacker Nick Perry (knee), cornerback Sam Shields (ankle) and safety Charles Woodson (collarbone). Jordy Nelson (hamstring) is questionable, but SI's Peter King believes the wide receiver is unlikely to play against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
16. Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher's 231 consecutive games streak is at risk of ending because of hamstring and head injuries. He's a game-time decision versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
17. The Steelers continue to be without Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) and safety Troy Polamalu (calf). Running back Isaac Redman (ankle) could be back against the Redskins after a limited return to practice this week.
19. Detroit Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy (hamstring) is doubtful against the Seattle Seahawks. The Lions also will be without two starters in the secondary; safety Amari Spievey and cornerback Jacob Lacey have been ruled out with concussions.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.