1. The Kansas City Chiefs could be without up to six starting defensive players against the Atlanta Falcons. defensive end Allen Bailey (ankle), safety Kendrick Lewis (shoulder), defensive tackle Anthony Toribio (ankle) are doubtful. Linebacker Jovan Belcher (groin), cornerback Brandon Flowers (foot) and linebacker Derrick Johnson (ankle) are questionable. Flowers and Johnson were limited in practice all week, so they have a decent shot to play. Rookie Dontari Poe will play a bigger role with Toribo out.
4. Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) didn't practice all week. He's listed as questionable, but we don't expect him to play. Translation: It's a good week to play DeAngelo Williams in fantasy leagues.
5. The Indianapolis Colts indicated early in the week that wide receiver Austin Collie (head) was likely to play. By the end of the week, he was a game-time decision. The team may just be playing possum with the Bears. Linebacker Pat Angerer (foot) is out for Indianapolis.
6. There's no doubt Brian Urlacher is back despite his knee injury. He's probable.
7. The Jacksonville Jaguars will likely be without two key defensive starters. Their best linebacker Daryl Smith is out with a groin injury. Their top cornerback Derek Cox is out with a hamstring injury.
8. Adrian Peterson is officially questionable with a knee injury. We expect him to play in a backup-type role.
12. The San Francisco 49ers look unlikely to have two of their reserve offensive pieces. Wide receiver Ted Ginn (ankle) and running back Brandon Jacobs (knee) are both questionable, but they didn't practice all week.
13. Projected Seattle Seahawks starters, tackle James Carpenter (knee) and wide receiver Golden Tate (knee), are out. That's not a surprise. running back Marshawn Lynch (back) is a game-time decision.
17. The Saints have four starters listed as questionable: Wide receiver Marques Colston (foot), cornerback Jabari Greer (groin), linebacker David Hawthorne (knee) and linebacker Curtis Lofton (ankle). It sounds like there's a good chance they will all be available.@greggrosenthal.