Branch exited the game in the first quarter.
In addition, offensive tackle D.J. Humphries dislocated his knee cap and will be placed on injured reserve, Arians said. Humphries' recovery time is estimated to be about three months. Arians also announced tight end Ifeanyi Momah also will miss the rest of the 2017 campaign after breaking his leg against the Seahawks.
Here are the other injuries we're tracking on this Friday in Week 10:
- The Dallas Cowboys downgraded starting left tackle Tyron Smith (back, groin) from questionable to out on Saturday.
- Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson (back) sat out practice and is questionable for Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Tight end Charles Clay (knee) and cornerback E.J. Gaines (hamstring) are also questionable. Offensive tackleCordy Glenn (foot, ankle) and wide receiver Zay Jones (ankle) were both ruled out for the game, coach Sean McDermott said.
The Dolphins listed wide receiver Jakeem Grant (illness), guard Ted Larsen (biceps), cornerback Bobby McCain (hamstring), safety Michael Thomas (knee) and running back Damien Williams (illness) as questionable.
- The New York Giants ruled out linebackers B.J. Goodson (ankle), Devon Kennard (quad) and Keenan Robinson (quad) for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers. Cornerback Donte Deayon (ankle) is listed as doubtful. Linebackers Jonathan Casillas (neck) and Calvin Munson (quad) and defensive ends Olivier Vernon (ankle) and Kerry Wynn (knee) are listed as questionable. Guard Justin Pugh, who was dealing with a back injury, is no longer on the injury report and should return to action this week.
- New York Jets running back Matt Forte, who did not practice this week because of a knee injury, has been ruled out of Sunday's tilt with Tampa Bay. Defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder/foot) and cornerback Morris Claiborne (foot) are both listed as questionable.
- Minnesota Vikings right tackle Mike Remmers (concussion) is out for the team's Week 10 matchup. Defensive end Everson Griffen (foot) is listed as questionable but coach Mike Zimmer still anticipates he'll play.
- Washington Redskins defensive linemen Matt Ioannidis (hand) and Arthur Jones (shoulder) are both ruled out against the Vikings. Among the litany of Skins listed as questionable are left tackle Trent Williams (knee), tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring), wide receiver Jamison Crowder (hamstring), guard Shawn Lauvao (stinger), center Spencer Long (knees), tackle Morgan Moses (ankles), safety Montae Nicholson (shoulder), tackle Ty Nsekhe (core), tight end Niles Paul (concussion), wide receiver Brian Quick (concussion), guard Brandon Scherff (knee) and linebacker Zach Brown (ankle).
- Among the Chicago Bears listed as questionable against the Green Bay Packers: guard Kyle Long (finger), offensive lineman Tom Compton (ankle), tight end Dion Sims (illness) and linebacker Danny Trevathan (calf).
- New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder), tackle Marcus Cannon (ankle) and defensive tackle Malcom Brown (ankle) will not play against the Broncos. Wide receiver Danny Amendola (knee), cornerback Stephon Gilmore (concussion/ankle), defensive end Cassius Marsh (shoulder), cornerback Eric Rowe (groin) and newly acquired tight end Martellus Bennett (shoulder) are all listed as questionable.