After seeing quarterbacks AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman suffer minor injuries Sunday, the Buffalo Bills' depth at the position won't be tested.
According to multiple reports, trainers looked at McCarron's lower right leg during Sunday's practice, while Peterman appeared to hurt his right arm after falling during team drills.
Peterman started the preseason opener, and ESPN's Mike Rodak pointed out that Peterman and McCarron rotated first-team repetitions in recent days. First-round pick Josh Allen waits in the wings.
Here are other injuries we are keeping an eye on:
- New York Jets wideout Terrelle Pryor revealed the severity of his offseason ankle injury on Monday. Pryor told reporters he actually broke the ankle in the spring. The receiver will not play at Washington on Thursday.
- NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport also reports Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin will miss another week with a hamstring injury. Mauldin will end up missing New York's first two preseason games as he battles for a roster spot.
- The Los Angeles Chargers have activated guard Forrest Lamp from the physically unable to perform list and offensive tackle Brett Boyko from the non-football injury list.
- Oakland Raiders corner Gareon Conley participated in the first-team defense Monday during his first practice back from a hip injury, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Michael Gehlken.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfictdid not finish practice because of an apparent ankle injury, according to the team's official website.