We're only two weeks away from being at Radio City Music Hall for the NFL Draft. It's that time of year when there are simply too many pieces of information, and not enough time to write a post on every little nugget. (Plus we're too lazy to do that.)
Our solution: We'll compile a number of draft notes here each afternoon in a little segment we'll call draft buzz.
- Justin Blackmon may get drafted in the top 10, but some teams reportedly don't see him as a first-round pick.
- ESPN Florida says the Jaguarsaren't completely sold on Quinton Coples or Blackmon at the No. 7 spot. (They aren't alone when it comes to Coples.)
- Philly.com believes the Eagles will be "drooling" over defensive tackle Fletcher Cox if he falls to No. 15 in the draft. (We suspect he won't.)
- Bill Polian said he rated Ryan Tannehill as the No. 3 quarterback in this class, but didn't have him high in the first round. He called him a developmental prospect.
- Oklahoma wideout Ryan Broylesran a 4.56 and 4.57 at his pro day Thursday, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt. Not too bad coming off a torn ACL. Broyles is a slot receiver who could get attention in the middle rounds.