The Dallas Cowboys are shutting down offensive tackleTyron Smith and cornerback Orlando Scandrick before the final game of the season.
The Cowboys are planning to move Smith and Scandrick to injured reserve, a source informed of the moves told NFL Network's Jane Slater.
The second half of Smith's season has been hampered by knee, back, groin and hip injuries. His right knee injury is landing him on IR after it limited him to three games in last week's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
Scandrick has sat out the last three games with two transverse process fractures in his back.
Wide receiver Dez Bryant is off the injury report after dealing with a knee injury all week, and wide receiver Cole Beasley (illness) and offensive tackle La'el Collins (back) are questionable.
Here are the other injuries we're tracking on Friday:
- Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams, who posted on Instagram that he had knee surgery (ligament reconstruction) Friday, faces a six-month recovery, per a source informed of the situation.
- Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham (ankle) and linebacker Joe Walker (neck) are both ruled out for Sunday. Cornerback Jalen Mills (ankle) is listed as questionable.
- Miami Dolphins offensive tackleLaremy Tunsil (ankle) and running back Damien Williams (shoulder) are listed as doubtful for Sunday. Wide receiver DeVante Parker (ankle) and defensive end Cameron Wake (illness).
- Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins (ankle) did not practice and is out for Sunday, and wide receiver Donte Moncrief (ankle) is questionable. Injured quarterback Andrew Lucktold reporters he doesn't believe he'll need a second surgery on his shoulder and is confident he'll play in 2018.
- Wide receiver DeSean Jackson (ankle) and tight endCameron Brate (ankle) are questionable for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Defensive end Robert Ayers (shoulder) is doubtful.
- Los Angeles linebacker Mark Barron (Achilles tendon) is doubtful to take part in Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers. Rookie wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) is questionable.