No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The NFL Draft Moments Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of NFL Properties LLC ("Sponsor"), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), the NFL Parties (defined as NFL Properties LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 4:00:00 am Pacific Time ("PT") on 4/26/20 and ends 11:59:59 pm PT on 4/28/20 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://nflepsilon.jebbit.com/rvb8l4w3?L=Owned+Web&terr=us and follow the instructions to complete and submit a registration form inclusive of selecting your favorite NFL Draft moments to receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm PT on 4/27/20 to be eligible. Answers have no impact on winning. Limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be awarded to the person named on the applicable entry (regardless of whether that is the name of the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted), provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
4. Winner Selection: Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected from amongst all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period on or about 4/28/20. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email at the email address provided on his/her entry. If a potential winner is unresponsive by the designated deadline, no further attempt to contact such individual will be made and that individual will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be chosen, time permitting and at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. Five (5) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) autographed item at Sponsor's sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100 each. Exact item, team, and autograph is at Sponsor's sole discretion. Item is not game used. Actual value of autographed item is subject to market fluctuations. Prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No Certificate of Authenticity is provided by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes (if any) are each winner's sole responsibility. Total ARV of all prizes awarded: $500.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Address Verification Form within two (2) days of the date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winners from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
9. Winners' Names: For the names of the winners (available after 5/28/20), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/4/20 to: NFL NFL Draft Moments Sweepstakes Winners, 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.
10. Sponsor: NFL Properties LLC, 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.