Bostick had one catch for nine yards in the game and took a hard hit on the snag.
Some other injuries we are tracking:
- Ravens running back Ray Rice went to the locker room during Baltimore's 37-30 preseason win against the Dallas Cowboys so that the training staff could look at his shoulder. X-rays came up negative, the team announced. Head coach John Harbaugh later said that Rice suffered a shoulder bruise and that "it shouldn't be anything too serious."
- The Ravens also got a bit of a scare with cornerback Jimmy Smith. Smith broke up a pass sent Dez Bryant's way but then was looked at by team doctors. X-rays on Smith's chest came back negative, according to the team. Harbaugh said following the game that Smith had a bruised chest and should be fine.
- Promising rookie pass-catcher Sammy Watkins walked slowly back to the locker room during the Bills' 19-16 preseason loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury, according to Tim Graham of the Buffalo News. Watkins did not return. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport later reported that Watkins' ribs were fine, and that it was just a bruise.
- LaMichael James shed the brace on his elbow less than three weeks after a dislocation forced him from practice. James said he believes he is "full-go" but is waiting for the doctor's approval.
- Cowboys linebacker DeVonte Hollomanleft with a neck injury late in the game against the Ravens. Coach Jason Garrett said Holloman was being monitored and would be checked again Sunday morning. Holloman also suffered a neck injury last season. "We don't know if it's the exact same thing," Garrett said, "but it's the same body part."