Will Joe Flacco be ready to return by this Sunday?
The Ravens quarterback did not practice Wednesday after missing last Sunday's game with a hip injury.
Also not practicing in Baltimore were tackle James Hurst, guard Marshal Yanda, safety Eric Weddle, cornerback Tavon Young and defensive back Anthony Levine.
Here are the other injuries worth monitoring from Wednesday:
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice. Brady injured the knee while catching a pass versus the Tennessee Titans in Week 10, NFL Network's Michael Giardi reported, per a source. Brady's availability for Sunday's game against the New York Jets is not in question, according to the source.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski (ankle/back), guard Shaq Mason (calf) and running back Sony Michel (knee) were also limited in practice.
- The Indianapolis Colts will be without their starting center this week. Colts coach Frank Reich confirmed to reporters Ryan Kelly (knee) will miss Indy's game against the Miami Dolphins. Evan Boehm will start in Kelly's place. Kelly told reporters that he is waiting on second opinions from an MRI on his knee but is hopeful he will be able to play with a brace in the coming weeks. Kelly suffered the injury in Indy's win over the Tennessee Titans.
- Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey was a limited participant in practice because of a groin injury.
- The Cleveland Browns designated defensive back Terrance Mitchell (wrist) to return from injured reserve. Mitchell has not played since fracturing his wrist in Week 4.
- Carolina Panthers receiver Torrey Smith returned to practice Wednesday after missing four games with a knee injury.
- The Chicago Bears officially listed starting quarterback Mitchell Trubisky as doubtful to play against the Detroit Lions. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Bears backup Chase Daniel is slated to start in place of Trubisky. Linebacker Aaron Lynch (concussion) and tight end Adam Shaheen (concussion) will both miss the Lions game.
- The Green Bay Packers activated wide receiver Jake Kumerow off of injured reserve. This means fellow wideout Geronimo Allison will not be eligible to return until the postseason.
- Washington Redskins cornerback Quinton Dunbar (shin), left tackle Trent Williams (thumb), offensive lineman Tony Bergstrom (knee) and running back Samaje Perine (calf) are all questionable. Running back Chris Thompson (rib) will not play.
- As expected, Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones (knee) and running back Kerryon Johnson (knee) will not play against the Bears on Thursday. Defensive end Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder), cornerback Darius Slay (knee) wide receiver Bruce Ellington (back), defensive tackle Damon Harrison (shoulder) and defensive tackle A'Shawn Robinson (ankle) are all questionable.
- The Dallas Cowboys ruled out receiver Tavon Austin (groin), tight end Geoff Swaim (wrist), backup center Adam Redmond (concussion), defensive lineman David Irving (ankle) and lineback Sean Lee (hamstring) against the Washington Redskins. Defensive end Taco Charlton (shoulder), defensive tackle Maliek Collins (knee), guard Zack Martin (knee), tackle Tyron Smith (neck) and guard Connor Williams (knee) are all questionable.
- Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot), safety Marcus Maye (shoulder/thumb), offensive lineman James Carpenter (shoulder), linebacker Brandon Copeland (elbow) and wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks (calf), cornerbacks Sidney Jones (hamstring) and Jalen Mills (foot), and running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) did not participate in practice Wednesday.
- The Los Angeles Chargers placed defensive tackle Corey Liuget (knee) on injured reserve and claimed defensive tackle T.Y. McGill off waivers to replace him. Running back Austin Ekeler (neck), cornerback Trevor Williams (knee) were limited in practice, while wide receiver Tyrell Williams (quad) was sidelined.
- Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson (knee), offensive tackle Kolton Miller (knee), running back Doug Martin (ankle), safety Karl Joseph (ribs), cornerback Daryl Worley (shoulder), center Rodney Hudson (ankle), offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele (knee) and defensive end Frostee Rucker (neck) were all limited in practice.