Woodhead was carted off the field after suffering a hamstring injury during a non-contact play and did not return to game action.
The veteran back, who signed with the Ravens in March, was sidelined for the 2016 season after tearing his ACL in Week 2 and broke his fibula during the 2014 season.
Ravens linebacker Za'Darius Smith sustained a knee sprain and was carted off the field. Smith did not return for the remainder of the contest.
Here are additional injuries we're tracking Sunday:
- Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick left Sunday's game with a hand injury and did not return. Wide receiver Terrance Williams briefly exited the opener with an ankle injury.
- Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson did not return to the game after sustaining a wrist injury in the third quarter. Rapoport reports the X-Rays on Johnson's wrist were negative but the running back will undergo an MRI tomorrow. Tackle D.J. Humphries was carted off the field after suffering a knee injury. Rapoport reports Humphries is thought to have a sprained right knee and is expected to miss a few weeks, pending an MRI.
- Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby suffered a dislocated right ankle, Rapoport reports per sources informed of the situation. Darby's X-Rays were negative but he will have an MRI to check for ligament and tendon damage. The Eaglesacquired Darby via trade from the Bills last month. Tackle Jason Peters suffered a groin injury but later returned in the third quarter. Defensive tackle Destiny Vaeao (wrist) did not return.
- New York Jets linebacker Bruce Carter (ankle) and tight end Eric Tomlinson (elbow) did not return to the game.
- Houston Texans tight end Ryan Griffin and linebacker Brian Cushing and tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz are all out after sustaining concussions. Defensive end J.J. Watt injured his finger but returned to the game. Watt told reporters after the game he "busted the bone through the skin" but "nothing bad". Receiver Bruce Ellington is also out for the remainder of the game with a concussion and guard Jeff Allen (ankle) did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals guard Trey Hopkins left the game with a left knee injury. Defensive end Michael Johnson did not return after sustaining a stinger. Johnson was also evaluated for a concussion.
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Kevin White exited the game after suffering a shoulder injury. Rapoport reports White suffered a broken collarbone, per a source informed of the situation. White will be placed on injured reserve.