Here's a rundown of all the notable injuries we're tracking on this Sunday in Week 10 of the 2017 NFL season:
- Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman left for the locker room during the first half against the Dallas Cowboys after sustaining a concussion.
- Green Bay Packers rookie running back Aaron Jones suffered a knee injury in the first half of Sunday's win over the Bears. Jones limped off a rain-soaked Solider Field and was briefly examined in the medical tent before being carted to the locker room.
Fellow running back Ty Montgomery was also ruled out after suffering a ribs injury in the second quarter.
After the game, the Packers announced that quarterback Brett Hundley is dealing with a hamstring injury. Hundley was able to finish the game, but this will be something to monitor for Green Bay.
- Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett is in concussion protocol after showing symptoms following the team's loss to Pittsburgh.
The Colts said in a statement that Brissett was evaluated for a concussion during the third quarter. "Team doctors administered a concussion evaluation, which Brissett passed and he was returned to the bench, but was not returned to the game. ... When the unaffiliated neurological consultant was available, he was returned to the tent and again passed a concussion evaluation."
- Cleveland Browns linebacker Jamie Collins suffered an MCL injury during Sunday's loss to the Lions, coach Hue Jackson told reporters after the game Collins will be further evaluated to determine the severity of the injury. Tight end Randall Telfer suffered an eye injury in the first half.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden exited the game after suffering a left leg injury against the Indianapolis Colts. Mike Tomlin told reporters following the game that Haden broke his fibula. Safety Mike Mitchellwas carted off the field with an ankle in the third quarter.
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee suffered a hamstring injury and did not return against the Atlanta Falcons. Safety Jeff Heath was evaluated for a concussion.
- Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller suffered a ribs injury vs. the Los Angeles Rams and did not return.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Todd Davis went down right before the half with an ankle injury. He's questionable to return vs. Patriots. Davis has been dealing with a high ankle sprain since being hurt vs. the Chargers, the team announced.
- Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Arrelious Benn suffered a knee injury against the Los Angeles Chargers in the first quarter. Long snapper Matt Overton has a shoulder injury and did not return.
- Washington Redskins wide receiver Ryan Grant did not return to the game after sustaining a concussion against the Minnesota Vikings. Running back Rob Kelley suffered an ankle injury. Safety DeAngelo Hall hurt his knee in Sunday's loss.
- New Orleans Saints special teamer Daniel Lasco was transported to a local hospital after suffering a spine injury during the first half of Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills. After suffering the injury, Lasco was placed into an ambulance on a stretcher. Lasco has feeling in his extremities, according to a team statement.
- New York Jets cornerback Morris Claiborne did not return against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers due to a foot injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones suffered a concussion and did not return to the game against the Tennessee Titans.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota hurt his left shoulder in the team's win over the Bengals, but he told reporters after the game that he "feels good."
- New York Giants guard Justin Pugh (back), offensive lineman DJ Flucker (knee) and linebacker Kelvin Sheppard (groin) all did not return to Sunday's loss to the San Francisco 49ers.