In other Broncos injury news: wide receiver Demaryius Thomas missed practice because of a hamstring issue, coach Vance Joseph told NFL Network's James Palmer and other reporters.
Here are the other injuries we're tracking on this Wednesday in Week 10 of the NFL season:
- Green Bay Packers safety Morgan Burnett (shoulder) and defensive tackle Quinton Dial (chest) did not practice.
- Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas is doubtful for Thursday's game against the Arizona Cardinals, coach Pete Carroll said. Thomas missed last week's game against the Washington Redskins with a hamstring injury. Carroll said it looks like defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson (oblique muscle) should be able to play.
The Seahawks also placed offensive tackle Rees Odhiambo on injured reserve because of hand injuries.
- Buffalo Bills tight Charles Clay (knee) and cornerback E.J. Gaines (hamstring) were limited in practice, coach Sean McDermott said. Newly acquired wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin and Clay are both expected to play Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn (foot, ankle) and wide receiverZay Jones (ankle) did not practice.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston confirmed to reporters he met with specialist Dr. James Andrews to get another evaluation on his shoulder injury. He said he'll "rehab hard" for the next two weeks before a determination is made on his status.
"Obviously, I want to be out there playing," Winston said. "I love this game. I'm very passionate about this game. But I look at it as a great opportunity to rest and become 100 percent ... I see it as a way just to get back healthy."
CornerbackBrent Grimes (shoulder) return to practice for the Bucs.
- Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson underwent surgery Wednesday morning for the torn ACL he suffered last week in practice, per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and Rapoport.
- Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn told reporters the team will hold kicker Matt Bryant (leg) out of practice while receiver Julio Jones (lower leg) will work only in the walkthrough portion of practice.
- Chicago Bears receiver Markus Wheaton (groin) and offensive lineman Kyle Long(finger) were both limited at practice. Linebacker Danny Trevathan (calf) did not practice.
- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton admitted to reporters Wednesday that he still has pain "from time to time" in his surgically repaired shoulder.
- Washington Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams (knee) and defensive linemen Arthur Jones (shoulder) and Matt Ioannidis (hand) did not practice, coach Jay Gruden said. Tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) and wide receiver Jamison Crowder (hamstring) each took part in individual drills.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill, who didn't play Sunday because of a ankle injury, didn't practice.
- San Francisco 49ers defensive tackle Tank Carradine (ankle) will return to practice Wednesday, but he remains on injured reserve, coach Kyle Shanahan said.
- Rams coach Sean McVay told reporters after practice Wednesday that running back Malcolm Brown suffered an MCL injury and will be out for at least a few weeks. Brown likely suffered the injury at some point during the fourth quarter of Sunday's game, McVay added.