The latest is a knee injury to right tackle Lane Johnson. An MRI confirmed Johnson has a grade 2 MCL sprain and will miss several weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Johnson's absence will be the latest change along the offensive line for the Eagles, who replaced veteran guard Stefen Wisniewski with the younger Isaac Seumalo earlier in the season. Philadelphia has also tossed in last year's key replacement, Halapolivaati Vaitai, in occasional instances at either left tackle and/or as a sixth lineman.
Elsewhere in injury news Monday:
- Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson suffered an apparent injury during the final minutes of the team's 25-6 loss to the New England Patriots on Monday. Anderson left the field for the locker room with 1:25 left in the game. Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters Anderson was undergoing evaluation from the team's medical staff and had no specifics on his condition. In addition, rookie linebacker Tremaine Edmunds suffered a concussion.
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) has been upgraded from throwing a tennis ball to throwing a football, coach Adam Gase said.
- Jacksonville Jaguars corner Quenton Meeks (knee) suffered an MCL sprain in Sunday's loss and is expected to miss time, Rapoport reported.
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he's "most concerned" about the injury to linebacker Frank Zombo (hamstring). Linebacker Anthony Hitchens (ribs) is considered week-to-week, Rapoport reported.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie running back Ronald Jones is expected to miss a few weeks with a hamstring strain, a source told Rapoport. Jones has recorded just 25 touches for 76 total yards and a touchdown so far this year.
- Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn did not rule out Joey Bosa (foot) to play against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. Bosa to expected to do some work on the side Wednesday. "He's getting closer, but it's still a process," Lynn said Monday. "We've been real cautious with it the whole time. We're not going to put him back on the field until he's ready." Bosa has not practiced since the start of the season.