Monday's health and safety news from the world of football:
- The Star Tribune wrote about University of Minnesota coach Jerry Kill, who returned to the sideline from seizures Saturday.
- A report by The Dallas Morning News found that some Texas schools fail to offer catastrophic care for athletes.
- The Kalamazoo Gazette reported that low football numbers have posed a challenge for some Kalamazoo-area high schools
- The (Albany, N.Y.) Times Union published a staff editorial that said more attention needs to be paid to concussions.
- The Canadian Press reported on how concussion research in Canada is focusing on the country's soldiers.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor