It will be the Devin Singletary show for Buffalo on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Bills coach Sean McDermott said Friday on WGR Radio that running back Zack Moss is out this week due to a toe injury that caused the rookie to miss practice this week.
Moss has split carries with Singletary through two weeks. The rookie has generated 48 yards on 17 carries and added three receptions for 16 yards and a TD. Singletary leads the Bills with 19 rushes for 86 yards. QB Josh Allen could call his own number more this week with Moss out. The signal-caller has 18 rushes for 76 yards and the Bills' lone rushing TD.
Facing a Rams defense that allowed the 10th-most rushing yards through the first two weeks, Singletary should see the majority of the backfield work this week. Moss' injury could also lead to T.J. Yeldon being active for the first time this season.
Here are the other injuries and roster moves we're monitoring on Friday:
- Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones' status for their game against the Bears is "up in the air," NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Jones has been a DNP all week with a hamstring injury and coach Dan Quinn said Friday that Jones will be a game-time decision, while ruling out cornerbacks Ricardo Allen and Kendall Sheffield. In roster-related news, the Falcons signed cornerback Tyler Hall to their practice squad and released Austin Edwards from the practice squad in a corresponding move.
- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle), tight end George Kittle (knee), defensive end Dee Ford (back), linebacker Dre Greenlaw (quad) and running backs Raheem Mostert (knee) and Tevin Coleman (knee) have all been ruled out for Sunday's road game against the Giants, per coach Kyle Shanhan, who also announced Nick Mullens will be the Niners' starting QB in Week 3.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Andrew Wingard exited Thursday night's loss to the Dolphins with what was called a muscle core injury but an MRI shows he does not have a sports hernia, sources tell Rapoport. Wingard has a relatively minor groin pull instead, per Rapoport, and should he miss time, it shouldn't be much.
- New England Patriots center David Andrews had surgery to repair what is essentially a broken knuckle, NFL Network's Michael Giardi reports. Andrews will attempt to snap the ball with his off hand in the meantime and the injury isn't considered to be a long-term issue. The team later ruled Andrews out for Sunday. Receivers Julian Edelman (knee) and N'Keal Harry (ankle) and defensive back Kyle Dugger (ankle) are all considered questionable.
- The Dallas Cowboys listed defensive end Demarcus Lawrence (knee) and tackle Tyron Smith (neck) as questionable. Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (hamstring) is out.
- Las Vegas Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs III (knee/hamstring) will miss Week 3, along with tackle Trent Brown (calf) and linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (pectoral). Running back Josh Jacobs (hip), tight end Darren Waller (knee), OL Denzelle Good (thumb/illness) and OL Sam Young (groin) are questionable.
- New York Jets coach Adam Gase has ruled out right tackle George Fant (concussion) and wide receivers Breshad Perriman (ankle) and Jamison Crowder (hamstring) for Sunday's game in Indianapolis. The team later listed OL Connor McGovern (hamstring) and WR Braxton Berrios (hamstring) as questionable.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar (knee) and defensive end Benson Mayowa (groin) are listed as questionable. Defensive end Rasheem Green (neck) was placed on IR.
- Los Angeles Rams rookie running back Cam Akers (ribs) is out for Week 3 and cornerback Darious Williams (Achilles) is questionable.
- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson has ruled out Alshon Jeffery for Sunday as the wideout is still recovering from offseason foot surgery. Wide receiver Jalen Reagor(thumb) was also ruled out. Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (abdomen) is questionable.
- Green Bay Packers receiver Davante Adams (hamstring) is not practicing Friday for the third straight day, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Matt LaFleur later said Adams is doubtful for SNF. Among the Packers questionable to play are defensive lineman Kenny Clark (groin), guard Elgton Jenkins (back/rib) and safety Darnell Savage (groin).
- New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas (hamstring) has been ruled out against the Packers.
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Denzel Ward (groin), linebacker Mack Wilson (knee) and defensive end Adrian Clayborn (hip) were listed as questionable, while defensive end Olivier Vernon (abdomen), linebacker Jacob Phillips (knee) and cornerback Greedy Williams (shoulder) were ruled out. Cornerback Kevin Johnson will make make his Browns debut after recovering from a liver laceration. Tackle Jack Conklin (ankle/finger) is set to play after missing Week 2.
- Carolina Panthers left tackle Russell Okung (groin) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Chargers. Defensive tackle Kawann Short (foot) and left guard Dennis Daley (ankle) are listed as doubtful. The team also cut defensive back Trumaine Johnson from the practice squad and signed kicker Kai Forbath.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack (knee) and defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. (glute) questionable Sunday vs. the Falcons.
- The Los Angeles Chargers ruled quarterback Tyrod Taylor (ribs/chest) out for Week 3. The team also listed defensive end Melvin Ingram (knee) as doubtful and offensive tackles Bryan Bulaga (knee) and Trai Turner (groin) as questionable.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wideout JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) is playing on Sunday after being a full participant in today's practice.
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hamstring) says he feels a lot better but is not 100 percent yet. The team later listed Golladay as questionable. Cornerback Desmond Trufant pat(hamstring) is considered doubtful.
- Tennessee Titans wideout A.J. Brown (knee) has been ruled out vs. the Vikings. The team also announced running back Darrynton Evans and linebacker Vic Beasley practiced again in full on Friday and have been cleared to play.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock and cornerback Davontae Harris have been ruled out vs. the Buccaneers. Running back Phillip Lindsay is doubtful. Wideout Jerry Jeudy is questionable. The team also promoted QB Brett Rypien & defensive lineman DeShawn Williams to the active roster.
- Indianapolis Colts cornerback Rock Ya-Sin (illness) was ruled out against the Jets. Tight end Jack Doyle (knee) is questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals receiver Christian Kirk (groin) and offensive lineman Mason Cole (hamstring) have been ruled out for Week 3. Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (neck) and defensive lineman Jordan Phillips (ankle) are listed as questionable.
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Anthony Levine (abdomen), defensive tackle Justin Madubuike (knee) and receiver Chris Moore (finger) were all limited at practice again.
- Kansas City Chiefs receiver Sammy Watkins (concussion/neck) and cornerback Charvarius Ward (hand) were limited in practice. Defensive end Alex Okafor (hamstring) sat out for the second straight day.