Both LeSean McCoy (hamstring) and Karlos Williams (concussion) missed practice again Friday, per Chris Brown of the team's official website. Both McCoy and Williams are officially out for Sunday's clash with the Titans.
Williams remains in concussion protocol.
With the injuries mounting, Boobie Dixon likely will get the start, with newly signedDan "Boom" Herron a candidate to see a heavy workload out of the Bills' backfield.
Better news for Buffalo: Sammy Watkins (calf) participated in individual drills for the second straight day. Watkins is questionable for Week 5.
"I feel really good about how Sammy has progressed," coach Rex Ryan said on Friday. "He's excited. So hopefully we'll get him back."
Here are other injuries we're tracking:
- Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the unbeaten Bengals. He's been dealing with a hamstring injury, which caused him to leave Seattle's Week 3 game against the Bears and miss Monday's game against the Lions. Fred Jackson remains questionable.
- The Redskins announced cornerback Chris Culliver, cornerback DeAngelo Hall, tight end Jordan Reed and wide receiver DeSean Jackson are all out for Sunday's game against the Falcons. Linebacker Perry Riley Jr. is questionable.
- Cowboys quarterback Matt Cassel told NFL Media's Desmond Purnell he'll be active on Sunday versus Patriots. Cassel likely will back up Brandon Weeden, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Linebacker Sean Lee announced on Friday he has cleared concussion protocol and will play this week.
- Niners tight end Vernon Davis has been ruled out for Sunday night's matchup with the Giants because of a knee injury.
- Falcons wideout Julio Jones (toe/hamstring) is questionable for Sunday and was limited in Friday's practice. Running back Tevin Coleman (ribs) will play this week versus the Redskins.
- Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz (calf), linebacker Devon Kennard (hamstring) and defensive end Robert Ayers (hamstring) will not play against the 49ers.
- Jadeveon Clowney has a boot on his right foot, the Houston Chronicle reported. The Texans linebacker was limping during Thursday night's game and return to the field after being evaluated by trainers. Texans coach Bill O'Brien said Clowney should be ready to play next week vs. Jacksonville.
- Bears offensive tackle Jermon Bushrod is ruled out for Sunday's game. Safety Antrel Rolle (ankle) is doubtful and quarterback Jay Cutler (hamstring) is questionable.
- Eagles defensive end Brandon Bair (groin) and linebacker Mychal Kendricks (hamstring) are out for Sunday vs. Saints. Tackle Jason Peters (quadricep) is questionable.
- Jaguars tight end Julius Thomas (hand) was limited in Friday's practice and is questionable for Sunday. Linebacker Paul Posluszny (ankle) is also questionable. Wide receiver Allen Hurns (ankle/thigh) was a full participant in Friday's practice and is probable for Sunday.
- Ravens receiver Steve Smith Sr. (back) is doubtful to play in Sunday's game. The team announced that Smith has not been officially ruled out.
- Packers wide receiver Davante Adams (ankle) and safety Morgan Burnett (calf) have been downgraded to doubtful against the Rams.
- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and linebacker Ryan Shazier are both out for Monday night's matchup against the Chargers.