New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez came back early from his ankle sprain a month ago. Too early.
NFL.com and NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that Hernandez is out against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday once again as he tries to get fully healthy.
Jeremiah: Who has the edge?
Tom Brady vs. Jairus Byrd. Arian Foster vs. the Bears LBs. Who has the edge in Week 10? Daniel Jeremiah breaks it down. **More ...**
Here are the rest of the injury nuggets leading into Week 10. We'll update this page all morning, so refresh often:
- Percy Harvin (ankle) is out for the Minnesota Vikings, according to NFL.com and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The Vikings' top wideouts for Christian Ponder in this game against the Detroit Lions: Michael Jenkins and Jerome Simpson. Yikes.
- Kimberly Jones of NFL.com and NFL Network reports that New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is fully expected to face the Cincinnati Bengals despite being listed as questionable. Both Bradshaw and wide receiver Hakeem Nicks (knee) continue to play in pain. UPDATE: Both are active. So is guard Chris Snee, who has an ankle injury.
- Quarterback Jake Locker (shoulder) is back for the Tennessee Titans. Coach Mike Munchak confirmed Locker will start against the Miami Dolphins.
- Lions wide receivers Calvin Johnson (knee) and Titus Young (knee) are active against the Vikings despite questionable tags. Defensive end Cliff Avril also is up for Detroit.
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (hip) and wide receivers Brandon Lloyd (knee) and Wes Welker (ankle) are active against the Bills. They were listed as questionable but always expected to start.
- Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (shoulder) is active against the Oakland Raiders. He was on the ground a lot last week against the Cleveland Browns and didn't look close to 100 percent.
- The Raiders declared running backs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson out against the Ravens because of ankle injuries, as expected.
- San Diego Chargers left tackle Jared Gaither (groin) and linebacker Antwan Barnes (hamstring) are out against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- St. Louis Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola (shoulder) returned despite being listed as questionable to face the San Francisco 49ers.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will miss Monday night's game against the Kansas City Chiefs and could be out for a while more after that.