Jackson missed practice this week coming off of the team's bye week.
A big issue for the wideout is the range of motion in his left shoulder. Gruden said they will test it again Saturday before making a final decision before the game.
Here are some other injuries we are following on Saturday:
- Doug Martin (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Sunday against the Bears. Martin hasn't played since Week 2. Coach Dirk Koetter said Martin did more Friday but has not been cleared to play yet.
- Steelers wideout Darrius Heyward-Bey (foot) was ruled out, along with running back DeAngelo Williams (knee).
- Rams running back Todd Gurley (thigh) is questionable to play. He was a full participant after not practicing Wednesday and Thursday.
- Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (knee) is questionable for Sunday and is a game-time decision, coach Todd Bowles said. Center Nick Mangold (ankle) is out. Muhammad Wilkerson will play.
- Falcons running back Tevin Coleman (hamstring), cornerback Desmond Trufant (shoulder) and tight end Jacob Tamme (shoulder) are ruled out.
- Packers linebacker Clay Matthews (hamstring) was ruled out against the Titans. Coach Mike McCarthy indicated running back James Starks (knee) has a higher likelihood to play than tight end Jared Cook (ankle). "James is very close," McCarthy said, before adding the team will see how Cook is looking on Saturday. Starks is questionable, while Cook is doubtful.
- Eagles guard Allen Barbre (hamstring) was ruled out. Tight end Brent Celek (ribs) is questionable, as well as defensive tackle Bennie Logan (groin).
- Chiefs receiver Jeremy Maclin (groin) was ruled out, coach Andy Reid said. Linebacker Justin Houston (knee) was ruled out.
- Giants receiver Victor Cruz (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday night's game. Though Cruz has yet to participate in team drills this week, coach Ben McAdoo said the receiver is making progress.
- Texans defensive tackle Vince Wilfork (groin) will be a game-time decision. Wideout Will Fuller (knee) is questionable.
- Tony Romo (back) is questionable for Sunday after practicing fully but isn't expected to be inactive for the game. Safety Barry Church (arm) and cornerback Morris Claiborne (groin) will not play.
- Niners running back Carlos Hyde (shoulder) and wideout Torrey Smith (back) are questionable.
- Chargers wideout Travis Benjamin(knee) is doubtful. Linebacker Denzel Perryman (hamstring) as ruled out. Tight end Hunter Henry (knee) is questionable, as well as wideout Tyrell Williams (knee).
- Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle), wideouts Julian Edelman (foot) and Chris Hogan (back) are questionable. Meanwhile, the team activated running back Dion Lewis off the PUP list Saturday and onto the 53-man roster, per the league's transaction wire.
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor (groin) is off the injury report and "is ready to go," coach Pete Carroll said. In addition, Carroll said tight end Luke Willson (knee) is in "a great position" to play against the Patriots. He is officially listed as questionable. Running back Thomas Rawls (fibula) was ruled out, while fellow tailback Christine Michael (hamstring) is listed as questionable.