Julio is good to go.
Jones was limited in practice Thursday after sitting out on Wednesday.
Jones is third in the league with 1,215 receiving yards on the year, but this is the first season since 2012 that he is averaging fewer than 100 receiving yards.
Here are the other injuries we're tracking Friday heading into this weekend's games:
Benjamin is listed as questionable for the game and was limited in Friday's practice session. Benjamin was a limited participant in practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. Cornerback E.J. Gaines (knee) and defensive tackle Kyle Williams (groin) are also questionable.
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said wide receiver Davante Adams won't play Saturday against the Minnesota Vikings because of the concussion he suffered last week against the Carolina Panthers. Cornerback Davon House (shoulder/back) will try to play this week after returning to practice Wednesday. He is questionable for the game.
LinebackerNick Perry (ankle, shoulder) is doubtful to play and guard Jahri Evans (knee) and linebacker Clay Matthews (hamstring) are questionable.
- The Tennessee Titans placed cornerback LeShaun Sims on injured reserve after he suffered a hamstring injury in Wednesday's practice.
- Carolina Panthers wideouts Devin Funchess (shoulder) and Russell Shepard (shoulder), linebacker Shaq Thompson (foot), guard Tyler Larsen (foot) and defensive end Mario Addison (hip) are questionable to play against Tampa Bay.
- The Oakland Raiders placed left tackle Donald Penn (foot) on injured reserve. Receiver Amari Cooper (ankle), center Rodney Hudson (ankle/illness) and linebacker Bruce Irvin (concussion) were all listed as questionable for Monday's game against the Eagles. Defensive lineman Mario Edwards Jr. (ankle) was ruled out.
- The New England Patriots listed the following players as questionable: wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder), defensive lineman Eric Lee (ankle), wideout Matthew Slater (hamstring), linebacker Kyle Van Noy (calf) and running backJames White (ankle).
Tackle La'el Collins (back) and cornerback Orlando Scanrdrick (back) are also questionable, while defensive end David Irving (concussion) has been ruled out.