When will Odell Beckham return to the lineup for Big Blue? Don't hold your breath.
The Giants receiver was nowhere to be seen at Wednesday's practice, per multiple reports. The team also went through the session without veteran pass-catcher Brandon Marshall.
In the same loss to Cleveland, Marshall injured his shoulder, but X-rays came up negative and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport was told Tuesday by a team source that the veteran will "be fine."
Other injuries we're tracking on this Wednesday in the NFL:
- The Panthers will also get their first look at rookie receiver Curtis Samuel, who missed nearly all of training camp with a strained hamstring.
- Packers left tackle Bryan Bulaga reportedly exited practice Wednesday after suffering an ankle injury.
- Bruce Arians said Cardinals defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche is day-to-day with a calf strain. Arians added Nkemdiche will be in a boot "for a minute."
- Bills left tackle Cordy Glenn (foot), wideout Jordan Matthews (chest), running back Jonathan Williams (knee) and cornerback E.J. Gaines (hamstring) all participated in position-specific drills on Wednesday.
- Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant is day to day with a hamstring injury. Coach Mike Tomlin, however, expects Bryant back at practice on Thursday.