A.J. Green won't return after all.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Wednesday:
- Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III (concussion), cornerback Joe Haden (neck), defensive back Trey Caldwell (hamstring) and offensive lineman Joe Thomas (knee) all missed practice, per reporters who attended practice. Cornerback Jamar Taylor (groin) was limited.
- Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (shoulder) was limited in practice. Coach Jay Gruden told reporters the tight end's progress is a "good sign" for him to play Sunday.
- Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston is still dealing with inflammation in his knee and didn't practice, coach Andy Reid said. Running back Spencer Ware (ribs) took part in practice.
- Chargers running back Melvin Gordon (hip/knee) returned to practice and was limited. Gordon hasn't played since Dec. 11.
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) and defensive end Mario Addison (foot) were each limited in practice. Wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee), defensive end Charles Johnson (foot), tight end Greg Olsen (elbow) and running back Jonathan Stewart (foot) all didn't practice.
- Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (core muscle) did not practice. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (back), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), linebacker B.J. Goodson (concussion) and tight end Will Tye (illness) were limited.
- Bears defensive end Leonard Floyd (concussion), linebacker Pernell McPhee (shoulder), linebacker Willie Young (knee), cornerback Tracy Porter (knee and shoulder) and safety Deon Bush (ankle) did not practice.
- Eagles guard Allen Barbre (hamstring) and wide receiver Jordan Matthews (ankle) did not participate in practice Wednesday.