Marvin Jones Jr. did not practice for the second straight day this week while dealing with a bone bruise in his knee.
His status for Sunday will be determined on Friday, but missing two practices to start the week isn't a positive sign for the Lions' wideout.
Tight end Michael Roberts and defensive tackle A'Shawn Robinson also sat out practice on Thursday for Detroit.
Here are other player updates we have this Thursday in the NFL:
"It's starting to come back in my hands a little bit here, which is good," Frederick said. "Now it's more just numbness, no tingling, and it's more in the tips.
Frederick said that he still has no sensation in his feet, but he's optimistic he'll fully recover.
Defensive tackle Maliek Collins (knee), guard Zack Martin (knee) and offensive tackle Tyron Smith (back) were all limited in practice.
"I mean the fact there is some light at the end of the tunnel is definitely a positive."
- New York Giants running back Jonathan Stewart (foot) was taken off injured reserve with a return to practice designation. The 32-year old was placed on IR Sept. 28 and can be activated as soon as Nov. 25.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (knee) was added to the injury report after being limited in practice Thursday. Mixon missed Weeks 3 and 4 of the season after getting his knee scoped. Wide receiver A.J. Green (toe) did not participate in practice again.
- Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (concussion) was a full participant in practice on Thursday for the second straight day.
- Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback A.J. Bouye (calf) practiced in full on Thursday after being limited on Wednesday.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Damontae Kazee (shoulder) and defensive end Derrick Shelby (groin) were limited in practice. Kicker Matt Bryant (hamstring) was a full participant.
- Vikings safetyAndrew Sendejo (groin) did not participate at practice. WideoutAdam Thielen (low back/calf), linebacker Anthony Barr (hamstring), cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and guard Mike Remmers (low back) were all limited.