Hicks was carted off the field after just the second play of the game.
A rising playmaker, Hicks earned 19 tackles for the season. His absence will thin out the Eagles second-level and particularly hurt in coverage, where Hicks excelled chasing tight ends and running backs.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Tuesday:
- Browns left tackle Joe Thomas underwent a successful surgery Tuesday morning to repair his left triceps, the team announced. The surgery was performed by head team physician, Dr. James Voos at the University Hospitals. A full recovery is expected.
- Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin told reporters Tuesday that rookie wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is in the concussion protocol. Smith-Schuster has three touchdowns this season.
- The Dallas Cowboys are signing veteran kicker Mike Nugent, a source tells NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. Nugent will replace Dan Bailey, who's week-to-week with a groin injury.
- Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said offensive lineman Brandon Scherffsuffered a Grade 2 MCL sprain; He still might play versus the Cowboys. Gruden said cornerback Josh Norman (rib) should return to practice this week. Offensive tackle Trent Williams (knee) is day-to-day after aggravating his injury.
- Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson (knee) did not participate in practice. Linebacker Anthony Levine (back), cornerback Jimmy Smith (Achilles) and linebacker Tim Williams (thigh) were all limited.
- Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler (ribs) and guard Anthony Steen (foot) both did not participate in practice. Defensive end Andre Branch (groin), wideout DeVante Parker (ankle) and tackle Laremy Tunsil (knee) were limited. Running back Jay Ajayi (knee/elbow), tackle Ja'Wuan James (hand), center Mike Pouncey (knee/hip) and tight end Julius Thomas (knee) were a full participant after not practicing on Monday.