Texans offensive tackle Duane Brown was carted off the field with a knee injury in the first quarter of the team's 30-6 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday and didn't return.
The Texansclinched the AFC South division title Sunday by virtue of the Saints' win over the Falcons.
Here's the rest of Week 17's important injury news:
- The Chiefs sat linebacker Justin Houston during Sunday's win over the Raiders. Houston has missed the past four contests with a knee injury.
- Jets defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson was carted off after suffering a broken leg during the Jets' 22-17 loss to the Bills on Sunday.
- Falcons wideout Julio Jones left briefly during the team's loss to the Saints with an ankle injury, but returned.
- Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams was carted to the locker room with a right ankle injury in the first quarter. He did not return in the team's playoff-clinching win over the Browns.
- Bills running back Karlos Williams (knee) and guard John Miller (ankle) each left early in the team's win over the Jets and didn't return.
- Redskins cornerback Kyshoen Jarrett was ruled during the team's victory over the Cowboys with a neck and shoulder stinger. Cornerback Dashaun Phillips was carted off in the second quarter and didn't return. He went to the hospital with a neck injury, and is moving all of his extremities.
- Colts wideout Donte Moncrief didn't return from a toe injury in 30-24 win over Titans. Cornerback Vontae Davis suffered a knee injury.
- Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning (foot) and linebacker Brandon Marshall (ankle) were active for Sunday's win over the Chargers. Linebacker DeMarcus Ware left with a knee injury and safety Darian Stewart left with a hamstring injury.
- Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger made an early exit with an arm injury in Sunday's loss to the Colts.
- Browns wide receiver Taylor Gabriel suffered a fractured orbital socket and was transported to the hospital during the Browns' loss to the Steelers. He might require surgery, former Browns coach Mike Pettine said.
- Chargers left tackle Chris Hairston did not return after aggravating an abdomen injury. Wide receiver Malcom Floyd left with a concussion in what could be the final game of his career.