Tuesday's health and safety news from the world of football:
- Houston Texans cornerback Jonathan Joseph told the team's website that he was happy for the NFL's concussion protocol.
- The Indianapolis Star profiled Colts linebacker Josh McNary, who serves two duties on Veterans Day as a part of the National Guard.
- The Carroll County Times in Maryland reported on how the Baltimore Ravens participated in the league-wide program on personal conduct.
- KCPQ-TV in Seattle aired a recent interview with NFL Commissioner after the league was honored by Brain Injury Alliance.
- KOMO-AM in Seattle looked at local companies that are investing millions to prevent and diagnose head injuries.
- WJCL-TV in Savannah, Georgia, reported how the NFL's grant has helped the Georgia Network to End Sexual Assault.
- WMAZ-TV in Macon, Georgia, looked at high schools in the area are using stricter rules to handle concussions.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor