Who doesn't love second chances? Which is why, with the draft on everybody's mind, our very own Elliot Harrison has re-done the 2007 NFL Draft, which featured an impressive rookie class that included Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Patrick Willis, Joe Thomas, and Darrelle Revis. Without revealing too much, we can tell you JaMarcus Russell does not go No. 1 overall. Be sure to check back later today to find out who does.
Here's what else is on tap for Monday:
• Thousands of people showed up on Easter Sunday to hear Tim Tebow speak at a church service in Texas. Find out what the Jets' quarterback had to say about his faith and football.
Casserly: April draft evaluation
The combine is held in February and pro days are in March. Then what? Charley Casserly explains April evaluation. **More ...**
• Based on what we now know about the Saints' "bounty" program, "soft" isn't a word that comes to mind to describe Gregg Williams. And yet that's exactly what one of his former players said about him over the weekend.
• Gil Brandt has studied the measurables and been all over our pro day coverage for the past month. Find out what his latest "Hot 100" prospects list looks like.
• Our mock drafts are slated to continue Monday with Albert Breer unveiling his latest version. Be on the lookout for that later today.
• Join funnyman Ray Romano on the latest Rich Eisen Podcast, and find out how you can enter the "Step In Rich's Shoes" contest and appear on a future episode.
• Find out who team beat writers believe will be drafted in the first eight picks, as we unveil our "On the Beat" mock draft.
• Always dreamed of watching the NFL draft in person? Enter now to win a trip to the 2012 Draft, where you could announce a pick live at Radio City Music Hall.
•Eli Manning was snubbed in last year's edition of the "Top 100 Players." Surely that won't be the case this year, will it?
• Five playoff games from the 2011 season are up for a vote by fans. Select your favorite, then see if it airs April 14 on NFL Network.