DeMarco Murray (knee) and DeMarcus Ware (shoulder) are doubtful to play the Eagles, but both players made the trip to Philadelphia, ESPNDallas reported, per a source. Murray and Ware will have pregame workouts, according to the report. Ware expressed some optimism earlier in the week he would be a game-time decision, but he's is expected to miss the first game of his nine-year career.
Here's what else you need to know about the Week 7 injury report:
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Jake Locker is expected to startagainst the San Francisco 49ers, barring a late setback, a source with knowledge of the team's thinking told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport on Saturday.
- Jacksonville Jaguars wide receivers Cecil Shorts (shoulder) and Justin Blackmon (hamstring, groin) are questionable. Blackmon will start Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, according to coach Gus Bradley.
- Wide receiver Roddy White (ankle) and running back Steven Jackson (hamstring) both are out for the Atlanta Falcons' game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in addition to offensive tackle Sam Baker.
- Rob Gronkowski (forearm) officially is questionable; though, he reportedly traveled with the Patriots to New York on Saturday. The tight end has been cleared by doctors and made a T-shirt declaring that he's back. Trust the T-shirt. Danny Amendola (concussion), defensive tackle Tommy Kelly (knee) and center Dan Connolly (concussion) are out for the New England Patriots. Add Aqib Talib to that list, as the cornerback reportedly did not make the trip to face the Jets.
- Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman (knee) and tight end Martellus Bennett (knee) are expected to play against the Washington Redskins despite being listed as questionable.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones (concussion) was limited in practice all week and is questionable for Sunday's rivalry game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Miami Dolphins middle linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (shoulder) is doubtful to play the Buffalo Bills despite coming off his team's bye week.
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson (knee) was upgraded to probable this week after ramping up his practice workload. Running back Joique Bell (ribs) is questionable, but it looks like he'll play against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Despite missing some practice time this week, Cleveland Browns running back Willis McGahee (knee) is probable to play the Packers.
- Green Bay's list of players out includes three starting linebackers: Brad Jones (hamstring), Clay Matthews (thumb) and Nick Perry (foot). Running back James Starks (knee) also is out. Wideout James Jones (knee) is questionable but looks unlikely to play the Browns. The Packers claimed wide receiver Chris Harper off waivers, a sign they don't expect Jones to play.
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring) is officially questionable even though Vick declared himself "out."Chip Kelly must have loved that.
- St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan (thigh) is doubtful for Sunday's tilt with the Carolina Panthers.
- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Bjoern Werner (foot) remains out, but the defense will get safety LaRon Landry (ankle) and linebacker Jerrell Freeman (concussion) back on the field for Sunday night's showdown with the Denver Broncos.