We handle the biggest news all day on Around the League. And then we round up all the injury news, big and small, in the Internet's most popular injury report roundup that's always cooler than a polar bear's toenails.
- Running back DeMarco Murray (foot) is expected to be back for the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry Jones says so. Murray officially is questionable. The same is true for wide receiver Miles Austin (hip) and running back Felix Jones (knee). It'd be a surprise if either player missed the game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Ben Roethlisberger won't play for the Pittsburgh Steelers this week against the Baltimore Ravens, but the injury news wasn't all bad. Wide receiver Antonio Brown (ankle) and safety Troy Polamalu (calf) are probable. Offensive tackle Mike Adams (ankle), backup quarterback Byron Leftwich (ribs) and linebacker LaMarr Woodley (ankle) also are out.
- The Arizona Cardinals listed defensive end Calais Campbell (calf), wide receiver Early Doucet (ribs), quarterback Kevin Kolb (ribs), wide receiver Andre Roberts (ankle) and running back Chris Wells (knee) as questionable against the New York Jets. Kolb isn't available to start; rookie Ryan Lindley is expected to get the call again. Roberts didn't practice all week and looks unlikely to play. The rest of the group should play, although Campbell's status sounds like a game-time decision.
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Mohamed Sanu (foot) is out after suffering an injury in practice this week. He might not return this season. It's a big loss for Cincinnati because Sanu was coming out strong. The bright side: Slot receiver Andrew Hawkins (knee) will return to action this week. He's probable to play against the San Diego Chargers.
- The Houston Texans will be without four starters -- linebacker Bradie James (hamstring), cornerback Johnathan Joseph (hamstring, groin), offensive tackle Derek Newton (knee) and linebacker Brooks Reed (groin) -- against the Tennessee Titans. First-round draft pick Whitney Mercilus will start in Reed's place.
Thanks for reading Around the League all week. Say hello to your families again.