Injuries and news we're monitoring around the league on this Week 1 Sunday:
- Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy was carted off the field with a high ankle sprain, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. X-rays were negative. The injury came in the third quarter as Jeudy was being tackled from behind and the weight of a Giants defender crashed down on his lower leg.
- Washington Football Team quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is believed to have suffered a hip subluxation and will have an MRI on Monday to determine if that's the case and how much damage was caused, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. It is a serious injury, but the hope is that nothing was broken.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert was ruled out against Detroit with a knee injury. Linebacker Dre Greenlaw (groin) is questionable to return. Coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters he fears cornerback Jason Verrett tore his ACL. Shanahan added that signing former 49ers corner and veteran free agent Richard Sherman could be a possibility.
- Cleveland Browns tackle Jedrick Wills was ruled out with an ankle injury.
- New York Jets left tackle Mekhi Becton suffered a knee injury in the third quarter against Carolina and did not return. He was helped to the sideline by trainers before being carted into the locker room. Rapoport reported it is believed Becton suffered an MCL sprain. Punter Braden Mann (knee) left in the first quarter against Carolina and did not return. Safety Lamarcus Joyner (elbow) and linebacker Jamien Sherwood (ankle) were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers tight end Josiah Deguara has been ruled out with a concussion.
- Detroit Lions cornerback Jeff Okudah (foot) was ruled out against San Francisco. Coach Dan Campbell said he feared Okudah suffered an Achilles injury.
- Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum (ribs) exited early against the Titans and did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (left calf) exited early against Indianapolis and did not return.
- New England Patriots tackle Trent Brown (knee) exited in the first quarter against Miami and di not return.
- Denver Broncos outside linebacker Bradley Chubb (ankle) is inactive against the Giants.
- Los Angeles Chargers tackle Bryan Bulaga (back) and safety Nasir Adderley (shoulder) exited early against Washington. Both did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles safety Marcus Epps was ruled out against Atlanta with a concussion. Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside suffered an ankle injury and did not return.
- Houston Texans defensive tackle Vincent Taylor was carted off the field against the Jaguars and did not return
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Raekwon Davis (knee) was ruled out against New England after initially being questionable.
- New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore suffered a thumb injury on Sunday that will require surgery and is now considered week to week, Rapoport reported.
- Chicago Bears offensive tackle Jason Peters (quad) and his replacement, Larry Borom (ankle) were injured Sunday night in the loss to the Rams and did not return.
- Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison was ejected in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Chiefs.