How to watch NFL Total Access
When is NFL Total Access on?
NFL Total Access airs live Monday-Friday at 7:00 PM ET on NFL Network.
Is NFL Total Access still on during the offseason?
NFL Total Access is the only live, nightly show, dedicated to NFL football! NFL Total Access gives fans inside access to all 32 teams, including the latest NFL news and reports from coast-to-coast. Watch exclusive interviews with players and coaches and behind the scenes footage from inside team facilities.
Who are the hosts on NFL Total Access?
NFL Total Access is hosted by MJ Acosta-Ruiz and is backed by a cast of NFL insiders, former players and Super Bowl Champions, bringing fans NFL insights throughout the week. Every weeknight MJ Acosta-Ruiz is joined by Willie McGinest, James Jones, David Carr, Maurice Jones-Drew, Shaun O'Hara, DeAngelo Hall, Michael Robinson, LaDainian Tomlinson, Kurt Warner.
- MJ Acosta-Ruiz - MJ became the solo host of NFL Total Access in September of 2020, and in doing so became the first Afro-Latina to host a show on NFL Network. Acosta-Ruiz joined NFL Network in September of 2018 as a Bay Area-based reporter covering the San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders.
- Willie McGinest - Former New England Patriots and Cleveland Browns outside linebacker Willie McGinest added NFL Network analyst to his resume after experiences as both a Fox Sports and ESPN analyst.
- James Jones - Former Super Bowl-winning wide receiver James Jones is an NFL Network analyst and appears on a variety of NFL Network programs such as NFL Total Access and the network's on-location coverage of the Super Bowl.
- David Carr - David Carr joined NFL Network in 2016 as analyst for various programs. Prior to joining NFL Network, David Carr was the first overall pick in the 2002 NFL Draft and served as Eli Manning's backup on the 2011 Super Bowl championship team.
- Maurice Jones-Drew - Former All-Pro running back Maurice Jones-Drew joined NFL Media in August of 2015 as an analyst. In his role, Jones-Drew serves as an analyst on NFL Network shows such as NFL Fantasy Live, NFL Total Access and more.
- Shaun O'Hara - Three-Time All-Pro and Super Bowl XLII Champion Shaun O'Hara serves as a studio host and analyst. O'Hara can be seen on various NFL Network shows such as NFL Total Access and Good Morning Football, as well as NFL Network's on-location coverage of such events as the Super Bowl, NFL Scouting Combine and training camps.
- DeAngelo Hall - Former Pro Bowl defensive back DeAngelo Hall joined NFL Network as a studio analyst in 2019. In his role, Hall appears on various NFL Network shows such as NFL Total Access and Good Morning Football: Weekend, as well as NFL Network's on-location coverage of such events as the Super Bowl and training camps.
- Michael Robinson - Former San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawk fullback Michael Robinson serves as a NFL Network analyst on various programs, including Good Morning Football: Weekend and NFL Total Access.
- LaDainian Tomlinson - LaDainian Tomlinson is Pro Football Hall of Famer and 2006 NFL MVP. He serves as a studio analyst for numerous NFL Network programs such as NFL Total Access.
- Kurt Warner - Kurt Warner joined NFL Network in 2010 as an analyst following an illustrious 12-year playing career. During the football season, Warner joins Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, and Michael Irvin on NFL GameDay Morning and can also be seen as a regular contributor throughout the week on NFL Total Access.
Is NFL Total Access a podcast?
NFL Total Access is a nightly show from NFL Network bringing fans insider access to the NFL year-round. In addition to the show, NFL Total Access also has a podcast that is accessible through Apple Podcasts or Spotify. The NFL Total Access: The Locker Room podcast features former NFL head coach Brian Billick and fullback Michael Robinson as they provide unique stories and insights about the game of football and those who coach and play it. These two Super Bowl champions take listeners inside the locker room to learn what's really going on in the NFL.