The Chicago Bears are dealing with multiple key injuries headed into Sunday's must-win game vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Star linebacker Khalil Mack (shoulder) and wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) are listed as questionable in the team's official injury report. Both were held out of practice on Thursday and were limited participants on Friday.
Also listed as questionable for the Bears are defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (ankle), wideout/returner Cordarrelle Patterson (knee), defensive end Mario Edwards (hamstring), DT Bilal Nichols (knee) and DBs Duke Shelley (knee/foot) and Deon Bush (foot).
Here's other injury and roster news we're tracking on Friday:
- New Orleans Saints linebacker Kwon Alexander suffered a torn Achilles on Friday versus the Vikings, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. He was ruled out after going down in the second half. The Saints claimed former Bills wide receiver Jake Kumerow, Rapoport reported. Kumerow caught a touchdown just last week for the Bills before being waived with the potential to return, only for New Orleans to pluck him off the wire.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) and linebacker Damien Wilson (knee) are out Sunday versus the Falcons. Coach Andy Reid said defensive end Frank Clark (illness) and wide receiver Tyreek Hill (hamstring), listed as questionable, practiced Friday and are "ready to go."
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday against the Chiefs along with center Alex Mack (concussion), guard James Carpenter (groin) and cornerback Darqueze Dennard (quad). Defensive tackle Marlon Davidson (knee) and safety Ricardo Allen (concussion) are questionable.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa (concussion) and defensive end Uchenna Nwosu (knee) will not play Sunday versus the Broncos. Wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring) was limited in practice Friday and is questionable.
- Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (hip/knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Chargers. Linebacker Bradley Chubb (ankle) and running back Royce Freeman (hip) are questionable.
- New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (hamstring, ankle) is officially listed as questionable for Sunday vs. the Ravens. Wide receiver Golden Tate (calf) has been ruled out, while linebacker Blake Martinez is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (thigh) and offensive tackle Russell Okung (hip) are each doubtful for Sunday's game versus the Washington Football Team, while defensive end Brian Burns (shoulder) is questionable.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow posted a video Friday on Twitter of him walking. The rookie underwent surgery to repair a torn ACL and MCL in his left knee earlier this month. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported at the time that the team is anticipating an 8-9 month recovery for Burrow, giving him a chance to return before the start of the 2021 season.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson is questionable to play on Sunday against the Chicago Bears due to a ankle injury. Robinson hasn't practiced at all this week.
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (ankle), center David Andrews (calf), cornerback J.C. Jackson (knee) and linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley (shoulder) were among a long list of limited participants in practice on Friday.
- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith (ribs/shoulder) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Giants. Wide receiver Marquise Brown (knee), wide receiver Dez Bryant (thigh), defensive end Calais Campbell (calf), cornerback Marcus Peters (calf), offensive tackle Tyre Phillips (concussion) and offensive lineman Matt Skura are questionable.
- The Detroit Lions have elevated cornerback Tramaine Brock and guard Evan Brown from the practice squad to the active/inactive list pursuant to the standard elevation addendum. The team also activated defensive end Everson Griffen from exempt/commissioner permission list.
- The Tennessee Titans have activated wideout/returner Kalif Raymond from the reserve/COVID list.
- The San Francisco 49ers activated tight end George Kittle from IR and offensive lineman Colton McKivitz from the reserve/COVID-19 list, placed quarterback Nick Mullens and running back Raheem Mostert on IR, promoted defensive lineman Darrion Daniels to the active roster, activated defensive lineman Alex Barrett, tight end Daniel Helm, cornerback Tim Harris and wide receiver Jordan Matthews from the practice squad.
- The Indianapolis Colts placed offensive tackle Braden Smith on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee/ankle) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Steelers.
- Seattle Seahawks running back DeeJay Dallas (ankle) is out for Sunday versus the Rams. Guard Mike Iupati (neck) is doubtful and offensive tackle Brandon Shell (ankle) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers (ankle) will not play Sunday versus the Seahawks.
- Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson is out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals. Linebacker Whitney Mercilus has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers placed linebacker Ulysees Gilbert on IR and promoted linebacker Vince Williams to the active roster.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers elevated cornerback Herb Miller from the practice squad to the active roster and signed quarterback Drew Stanton to the practice squad.
- The Green Bay Packers ruled out safety Will Redmond and tight end Jace Sternberger for Sunday's game against the Titans. Running back Jamaal Williams is doubtful to play against the Titans.
- Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (neck) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Linebacker Duke Riley (biceps) has been ruled out.
- Miami Dolphins defensive end Shaq Lawson has been ruled out for Saturday against the Raiders.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (calf) is questionable for Sunday versus the Eagles. Linebacker Leighton Vander Esch (ankle) and safety Xavier Woods (ribs) have been ruled out.
- The Arizona Cardinals signed tight end Seth DeValve and kicker Mike Nugent to the active roster from the practice squad, placed linebacker Dennis Gardeck (knee) on IR, elevated linebacker Terrance Smith to the active roster and signed kicker Brett Maher to the practice squad.
- Cleveland Browns guard Wyatt Teller (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Jets.