- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. was ruled out in the second half of Sunday night's game with a concussion.
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard J.C. Hassenauer was ruled out of Sunday night's game in the first half due to a shoulder injury.
- Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Baltimore due to a ribs injury suffered in the second half. Veteran Andy Dalton took over under center.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is feared to have torn his ACL in Sunday's loss to Minnesota, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The Pro Bowl offensive lineman will undergo an MRI. Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a thumb injury.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry exited with a knee injury against Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown suffered a chest injury against Houston.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was ruled out against Miami. Linebacker C.J. Mosley was being evaluated for a concussion.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins was ejected from their loss to San Francisco in the second quarter. Cornerback Shaquill Griffin was ruled out with a concussion. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee), receiver Jamal Agnew (hip) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (shoulder) all exited early.
- Detroit Lions tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a concussion.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb suffered a concussion and did not return against the Chiefs. Safety Donovan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Brennan Scarlett (knee) was ruled out against the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers offensive lineman Dennis Daley injured his glute against Washington.
- Washington Football Team center Tyler Larsen (knee) and tackle Samuel Cosmi (hip) exited early against Carolina.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman Jordan Jenkins was ruled out with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard (knee) and linebacker Davion Taylor (knee) were ruled out of their win over New Orleans. Linebacker Shaun Bradley suffered a shoulder injury, and cornerback Darius Slay was evaluated for a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Tre Brown suffered a knee injury against the Cardinals.
- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told reporters that running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) would undergo further evaluation following their win over the Cowboys.
Colts LB Darius Leonard speaks shutout into existence on 'Hard Knocks'
Darius Leonard spoke a shutout into existence on the latest episode of "Hard Knocks In Season: The Indianapolis Colts" on Wednesday night.
Raiders, K Daniel Carlson agree to 4-year, $18.4M extension
Daniel Carlson agreed to a new four-year contract with the Raiders, his agent announced Wednesday night, and the extension is worth $18.4 million, which includes a $4 million signing bonus and $10.2 million guaranteed, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
Chargers place WR Mike Williams, CB Chris Harris on reserve/COVID-19 list
After placing WR Keenan Allen on the reserve/COVID-19 list Monday, the Chargers added WR Mike Williams, along with CB Chris Harris, to the list Wednesday.
Saints RB Alvin Kamara (knee) returns to practice; RB Mark Ingram placed on reserve/COVID-19 list
Saints RB Alvin Kamara practiced Wednesday, and barring a setback, there is a very real chance he plays Sunday against the Jets. Backfield mate Mark Ingram, however, was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Vikings RB Dalvin Cook (shoulder) listed as questionable for 'TNF' matchup vs. Steelers
Expected to return for a Week 15 date with the Bears, Vikings RB Dalvin Cook may make his return from a shoulder injury that sidelined him last week sooner than expected.
Week 14 injury report for 2021 NFL season
Check out the each team's injury report for Week 14 of the 2021 NFL season.
Giants optimistic QB Mike Glennon (concussion) will be cleared to start; Jake Fromm will get nod if not
New York is not closing the door on the possibility of Mike Glennon (concussion) playing in Week 14.
NFL injury updates, latest league news from Wednesday, Dec. 8
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is still sidelined by an injured toe. Cornerback Jaire Alexander is being designated to return to practice.
Bears QB Justin Fields (ribs) medically cleared to play, will start vs. Packers
After missing the last two games with a rib injury, Bears QB Justin Fields is set to make his return in Week 14 against the Packers.
Washington DE Montez Sweat tests positive for COVID-19, out 10 days due to unvaccinated status
Placement on the reserve/COVID-19 list will delay Montez Sweat's return from injury to the Washington Football Team lineup. Sweat tested positive for COVID-19 and will miss Sunday's NFC East home game against the Cowboys, per Ian Rapoport.
Texans waive veteran LB Zach Cunningham
The Texans are cutting ties with another veteran starter. Tom Pelissero reports Wednesday that the Texans are releasing LB Zach Cunningham. He is subject to waivers.
Ja'Marr Chase on recent struggles: 'I would love to move around more' to 'open up' Bengals' offense
The Bengals' offense is among the NFL's most explosive, but a key piston in its engine -- rookie wideout Ja'Marr Chase -- isn't firing. The rookie wideout has a suggestion for how that can change.