Super Bowl LV tickets are revocable licenses that only grant a one-time entry into the stadium and a seat, or if specified on the ticket, a standing location, for the specified game ("Event") with no right of re-entry. The person seeking entry pursuant to such license, and any accompanying minors (such person and accompanying minors collectively referred to herein as "Holder"), agrees that such license is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms") and by acceptance and/or use of such license for the Event, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of such license and all rights arising under it without refund, and shall entitle the NFL to pursue all legal remedies available. Admission may be refused or revoked in the NFL's sole discretion.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, stadium capacity limitations result in the ticket being cancelled, or the Event is cancelled and not replayed for any reason, is a refund up to the face value of the ticket set by the NFL ("Face Value"). The NFL's liability for any breach of any term of this ticket shall not exceed the Face Value. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NFL BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF FACE VALUE FOR THE TICKET. ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE TICKET OR EVENT SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN TAMPA, FLORIDA. HOLDER AND THE NFL AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
The Event date and time (and gate opening) are subject to change at the NFL's sole discretion, and no such change shall entitle Holder to a refund or other remedy if Holder cannot attend or for any other reason. Holder may be relocated in the NFL's sole discretion, and no such relocation shall entitle Holder to a refund or other remedy if Holder is relocated to a seat of comparable Face Value.
Holder must comply with all Event policies, including without limitation security and fan conduct policies, health and safety policies and assessments, and bag policies. Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched or assessed. Prohibited items may be confiscated and Holder's admission may be denied or revoked at the NFL's sole discretion. Holder consents to such searches and assessments and waives all related claims. If Holder does not consent, Holder acknowledges that the NFL has the right to deny or revoke Holder's admission without refund. The NFL reserves the right to deny or revoke the admission of any person it determines, in its sole discretion, poses a risk to the health or safety of other attendees or whose conduct violates these Terms, any Event policies, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct), without refund.
Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) (1) in any form, any description or account (whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event or related events (collectively, "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; (2) any images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events ("Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (3) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events ("Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by causing Holder's ticket to be scanned upon entry to the Event, Holder shall be deemed to have signed the ticket and granted the NFL an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with any Works, Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, Descriptive Data. Holder grants irrevocable permission to the NFL and its affiliates, sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use, publish, distribute and/or modify Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, or images of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS incident to the Event and related events, including the risk of personal injury (including death), the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof, sickness, or lost, stolen or damaged property, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CDC, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. The NFL is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor them. This ticket may not be used for or in connection with any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming, without the express written consent of the NFL. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund.
RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE. On behalf of Holder and Holder's Related Persons (defined below), Holder releases and covenants not to sue each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that Holder or any of Holder's Related Persons may have or hereafter accrue, against any of the Released Parties, that relate to any of the risks, hazards and dangers described above, including without limitation any and all claims that arise out of or relate in any way to (i) Holder's exposure to COVID-19; (ii) Holder's entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between Holder and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- "Related Persons" means Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein), and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder's or their behalf.
- "Released Parties" means: (i) NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the NFL and its member clubs, and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensees, agents, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors (and all employees of such contractors) and other personnel; (ii) the Tampa Sports Authority and any direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of Raymond James Stadium and related stadium grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates) ("Stadium"); (iii) all third parties performing services at the Stadium; and (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, insurers, representatives, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons, whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
Fan Health Promise.
Stay-at-home: Holder agrees that neither Holder, nor anyone in Holder's party, will attend the Event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of the Event:
- Within the prior 14 days, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Ticket Pod Integrity: To help maintain social distancing guidelines, Holder agrees not to sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of Holder's Event tickets to anyone other than family with whom Holder has been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless Holder is selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., Holder's full pod of tickets) to one party.