Security screening will be significantly heightened for the Super Bowl Experience parks. All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and some may potentially be prohibited. To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the Super Bowl Experience parks, the NFL and the Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee will limit the size of bags that may be brought into the venues.
The following list is not all-inclusive. All items are subject to security discretion:
- All weapons including firearms, electronic stunning devices, knives, and explosives of any kind to include fireworks to include replica firearms & edge weapons
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate, in managements sole discretion
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Bags larger than 18" x 16"x 8"
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Binocular cases and camera bags
- Bottles, cans, glass containers of any kind, thermoses, cups, and beverage containers of any kind (unless purchased at an NFL venue). Plastic baby bottles are permitted if an infant is present.
- Camcorders or video recorders, except for credentialed media
- Cameras with removeable lenses more than 6"
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes, all smoking devices, lighters, matches (smoke-free venue)
- Chairs, lawn furniture, stools or other seating devices, hammocks, canopies, personal shades
- Containers of any type (aerosol cans, coolers of any size, bottles)
- Computer Bags and Laptop Computers
- Drones of any kind/Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Food or Beverage
- Frisbees or throwing objects
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Mace / pepper spray or any aerosol
- Motorized scooters, hover boards, skateboards, bicycles or any other self-propelled items except for ADA or medical purposes
- Noisemakers and horns, whistles, musical instruments of any kind
- Poles, sticks, missile-like objects of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
- Selfie Sticks
- Seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Umbrellas larger than standard 48"
Items purchased at the NFL Shop at Super Bowl presented by Visa will be allowed in the Super Bowl Experience parks.
Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or unsafe by event security will not be permitted.
Note: Prohibited items and items determined to be inappropriate for entry into any Super Bowl Experience park will be the responsibility of the fan and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee representatives, or by law enforcement. Fans are urged to lock those items in their vehicles, hotel rooms or other secure locations. Confiscated items will not be returned; instead they will be disposed of.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with removable lenses longer than six inches (6") will be permitted. Camcorders are not allowed. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of fans are greatly appreciated by the National Football League and the Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee.