How much are tickets to the Super Bowl Experience?
Tickets are $20 for adults Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6 and $40 for adults Thursday, February 10 through Saturday, February 12. Kids 12 & under are FREE DAILY. All complimentary kids tickets can only be redeemed on site at the Los Angeles Convention Center. There will be no convenience fees for any tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com
All attractions are included in the ticket price, except for any purchases made at NFL Shop and the concessions stands.
Are there any ticket discounts?
- METRO DISCOUNT - All fans who take Metro to the Los Angeles Convention Center will receive 50% off their General Admission ticket (not SBXtra fast pass) at the box office. Simply show proof of Metro usage via your TAP card at the box office in the South Hall.
- MILITARY DISCOUNT - All military members and their families, including veterans, will also receive 50% off their General Admission tickets (not SBXtra fast pass) with military ID.
- VACCINATION DISCOUNT - The NFL will be hosting A FREE Vaccine clinic in the lobby at the Super Bowl Experience presented by Lowe's. All fans who receive their 1st, 2nd or booster dose of the vaccine at the Los Angeles Convention Center during the Super Bowl Experience hours of operation are offered free tickets to enter the Super Bowl Experience that day or a future date we are open to the public. Click HERE for more information on the Vaccination Clinic
- Fans who are NOT fully vaccinated will have to have proof of negative test to enter the L.A. Convention Center. Please visit suprebowl.com/fan-gameday-playbook for details on accepted proof of vaccination and negative test.
What are the health & safety guidelines for the Super Bowl Experience?
Guests will be required to comply with all LA County COVID-19 health and safety protocols to enter the Los Angeles Convention Center. Updated protocols include, but are not limited to, a mandatory mask requirement for indoor events for EVERYONE over 2 years of age regardless of vaccination status. Requirements are outlined below:
Super Bowl Experience presented by Lowe's Entry Requirements*:
- Attendees age 2+ must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative PCR test within 48 hours or negative antigen (rapid) test within 24 hours of entry.
- Attendees 18+ are required to display government issued ID as verification.
- All attendees age 2+ are required to wear a face covering except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
- Certification of prior COVID-19 infection does not exempt attendees from the vaccination or negative test verification requirement.
- Click HERE for more information on verification requirements
*Protocols may change according to then-current public health guidance and applicable law
What are the health & safety guidelines for the Super Bowl Experience?
Below are the entry requirements for fans coming to the Los Angeles Convention Center:
- All fans 2 and older must show proof of negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours if rapid test or 48 hours if PCR test or proof of vaccination (with last shot 14 days prior to entry).
- TEST MUST HAVE A NAME/DATE, cannot be an over the counter test without a name and a date.
- There will be on site testing with $0 out-of-pocket cost to the fan available in front of the Gilbert Lindsey Plaza adjacent to the Los Angeles Convention Center. You must pre-register your information HERE, no appointments taken, first come first serve.
- Vaccinated is defined as both doses of a 2-shot vaccination or a single dose of a 1-shot vaccine with the final shot being administered more than 14 days before the event start date.
- A booster shot is not required, unless you're a member of the media
Click here for more details on Super Bowl Experience Testing.
More information regarding the LA County guidelines related to indoor mega events can be found here:
More information from LA County:
Indoor Mega Events where 1,000 or more people are in attendance, remain open to the public. In addition to the public heath recommendations, Indoor Mega Events operators must verify the full vaccination status or pre-entry negative COVID-19 viral test result of all attendees. Attendees must wear a face covering while indoors at an Indoor Mega Event. Indoor Mega Event operators must prominently place information on all communications, including reservation and ticking systems, to ensure guests are aware of the proof of pre-entry negative testing or full vaccination status, including masking requirements, and acceptable modes of verification. For Indoor Mega Events taking place on or after September 20, 2021, self-attestation can no longer be used as a method to verify an attendee's status as fully vaccinated or as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
Can I purchase tickets prior to Super Bowl Experience opening?
Fans can purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster at www.NFL.com/sbxonsale or by downloading the NFL OnePass in the app store. NO convenience fees will be applied to your purchase on Ticketmaster. Fans can also purchase tickets at the Super Bowl Experience box office located at the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. Fans are encouraged to pre- purchase their tickets on Ticketmaster to avoid lines at the box office.
What is SBXtra?
SBXtra allows fans "fast pass" access to their favorite Super Bowl Experience attractions. Look for the SBXtra sign at the following attractions:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each SBXtra purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each SBXtra purchase)
- Interactive Games (unlimited access)
Please note: SBXtra costs $60 for adults and children and includes your general admission ticket into the Super Bowl Experience. Kids who enter Super Bowl Experience on a complimentary kids ticket do not have access to SBXtra fast pass lane if the adults in their group purchased SBXtra.
SBXtra guests will receive a wristband on site at the Los Angeles Center adjacent to the Hall of Fame exhibit on the 1st floor. Fans who purchase SBXtra and arrive BEFORE the time slot on their ticket are permitted to use their general admission ticket to enter and then can pickup their SBXtra wristband at the TIME printed on their ticket.
SBXtra wristbands are only valid on the day of issue, but they are valid all day after entry. Everyone in your party using SBXtra must have an SBXtra wristband. SBXtra is only available while supplies last. IF YOU PURCHASED SBXTRA YOU CANNOT PICK UP YOUR WRISTBAND EARLY.
If I purchase tickets via Ticketmaster for a specific time period, will my ticket be honored if I come earlier or later?
Yes, your ticket will be honored if you attend on the same date as printed on your ticket; however, ticketholders who come to Super Bowl Experience at the time printed on their ticket will be given priority. Please make every attempt to arrive at the time printed on your ticket.
Is it safe to buy tickets online?
The only authorized seller for Super Bowl Experience tickets online is Ticketmaster. The NFL is not affiliated with any other vendor for the purchase of Super Bowl Experience tickets.
Is my ticket good for one day only?
Once your ticket is scanned, you will not be allowed to re-enter the Super Bowl Experience the same day with the same ticket due to security considerations.
I lost my ticket – can it be replaced?
Individual tickets purchased at the box office or through Ticketmaster outlets will not be replaced. New tickets can be purchased at the box office at face value or via Ticketmaster.com.
What is NFL OnePass, and is it required to enter Super Bowl Experience?
NFL OnePass is MANDATORY to enter the Los Angeles Convention Center and allows fans to register their information (and any minors) one time at the Super Bowl Experience and "check-in" to all the attractions where content including green screen photos and videos can be delivered to a fan via their email. Check-ins also allow fans to enter contests including the chance to win tickets to Super Bowl LVI, release liability when participating in interactive games and enter for instant prizes.
Where do I park to enter Super Bowl Experience, and how much does parking cost?
Public Parking will be available adjacent to the LACC. There will be no fan parking in the South or West Halls of the LACC. Fan Parking options can be found HERE:
Is there a public wi-fi network at the Super Bowl Experience?
Yes, SSID: #SBFWiFi
What NFL players will be signing autographs at NFL Experience?
The scheduled list of players signing autographs will be posted on in the NFL OnePass app starting February 1. Please note: All player appearances are subject to change without notice or refund.
Are there age limits on any of the activities at Super Bowl Experience?
Yes, the football clinics conducted on the NFL Play Football Field are for boys and girls ages 6–14 only. The various passing, running, kicking and receiving games are for fans of all ages after the adult has registered for NFL OnePass (including minors). To register for NFL OnePass, click HERE:
Is there an ADA entrance to Super Bowl Experience?
Yes, NFL Experience is ADA-compliant. Please look for NFL staff wearing "ADA" jackets for assistance onsite.
Can I bring in outside food or beverages?
No outside food and beverage is permitted. Food and beverages will be available for purchase within the concession area.
I have additional questions, who can I contact?
Please email Experience.Support@NFL.com
Super Bowl Experience Prohibited Items:
All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into Super Bowl Experience. To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the Convention Center, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue. Items purchased at the NFL Shop will be allowed into the Super Bowl Experience and Media Center.
The following prohibited list is not all-inclusive. All items are subject to security discretion:
- Animals (Service Animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals, including Emotional Support Animals are prohibited)
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Backpacks and luggage
- *Bags larger than 18" x 16" x 8" *
- Glass or aluminum containers, thermoses, cups, and beverage containers of any kind (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Camera with removeable lenses more than 6"
- Professional video/audio recorders, except for credentialed media
- Chairs, stools, or other seating devices
- Coolers (Coolers for medical purposes are permitted)
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointers
- Food or Beverage (Unless for Medical Purpose)
- Illegal substances
- Mace, pepper spray or any aerosol
- Motorized scooters, hover boards, skateboards or self-propelled items except for ADA or medical purposes
- Noisemakers and horns, whistles, musical instruments of any kind
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
- Selfie Sticks, tripods, seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
- Weapons including firearms, knives, electronic stunning devices.
- Fireworks, explosives, or other combustible items
- Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or inappropriate in managements sole discretion will not be permitted.
Note: Any items not permitted entry into the LACC will be the responsibility of the attendee and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, LACC, or the Los Angeles Police Department. We urge fans to secure these items in their vehicles or hotel rooms. Confiscated items will not be returned, instead they will be disposed of.
Smoking is prohibited in the LACC and there is no clear bag policy in effect.
Items purchased at the NFL Shop at Super Bowl presented by Visa will be allowed into the convention center.
Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or unsafe by event security will not be permitted.
Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the Los Angeles Convention Center will be the responsibility of the fan and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, Los Angles Convention Center, or the LA Police Department. We urge fans to secure these items in their vehicles or hotel rooms. Confiscated items will not be returned, instead they will be disposed of.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders are not allowed. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of fans is greatly appreciated by the National Football League and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Are cameras and video cameras allowed into the Super Bowl Experience?
Cameras and video cameras for personal use are not restricted; however, if you are a member of the media, you will need to contact Dan Kitchen DANK@BZAPR.COM