This mock draft is based on NFL.com's standard 10-team leagues with a basic (non-PPR) scoring system that rewards four points for touchdown passes and six points for all other touchdowns scored. Each numbered position represents an individual fantasy team, so no more than one quarterback, three running backs, three wide receivers or one tight end will be selected per roster.
23. Trent Richardson, RB, Browns: The unquestioned No. 1 rookie in fantasy football right now, Richardson is in a great position to find statistical success as the centerpiece of the Browns offense. If he can meet expectations and avoid any further knee issues, the Alabama product will be a fantasy superstar.
41. Michael Turner, RB, Falcons
42. Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs
43. Dez Bryant, WR, Cowboys
44. Fred Jackson, RB, Bills
45. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants
46. Darren Sproles, RB, Saints
47. Philip Rivers, QB, Chargers
48. Doug Martin, RB, Buccaneers
49. Jordy Nelson, WR, Packers
50. Miles Austin, WR, Cowboys