Here's a ranking of the top 100 rookies based on who will make the biggest impact in Year One, continuing with players Nos. 81-100.
84. RB Paul Perkins, New York Giants:GM Jerry Reese added a productive rusher with dazzling open-field ability here, albeit a relatively small one (5-foot-10, 208 pounds).
85. LB Jordan Jenkins, New York Jets:Although Jenkins can rush the passer, he's not a one-trick linebacker. Todd Bowles will love his instincts and feel for any role.
89. DT Austin Johnson, Tennessee Titans:There isn't much of a void for Johnson to leap into on the Tennessee defensive line, but that doesn't mean he can't rotate in and make a difference in a given role.
90. TE Nick Vannett, Seattle Seahawks:The offensive innovation in Seattle will find a way to use Vannett's athleticism one way or another.
92. OL Joe Thuney, New England Patriots:He'll fit somewhere in the interior in New England, and if you don't hear about him, he'll have had a good year.
98. OT John Theus, San Francisco 49ers:He won't be handed a starting job, but don't be surprised if he earns it before the end of the season.
100. WR Tajae Sharpe, Tennessee Titans: Sharpe will make plays and can work his way into the rotation.