Lamar Jackson is still sidelined.
The Baltimore Ravens' star quarterback did not practice for a second straight day because of illness. A day ago, coach John Harbaugh said he sent Jackson home but noted that his sickness is not related to COVID-19.
Jackson wasn't the only key offensive player unavailable Thursday. Wideout Marquise Brown (thigh) remained out, while an illness also sidelined rookie Rashod Bateman.
Baltimore has been in this position before with Jackson, who sat out practices before Week 3 and Week 6 because of illness and before Week 4 with back soreness. The Ravens, who play at Chicago on Sunday, won all three of those games.
- Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Bullard left Thursday night's game in the fourth quarter with a knee injury.
- Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said left tackle Tyron Smith (ankle) "had a good practice yesterday" and will be limited again Thursday, with the possibility of participating in 11-on-11 drills. Smith was limited, while cornerback Kelvin Joseph did not practice due to personal reasons. Kicker Greg Zuerlein was a full participant at practice after being activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Kansas City Chiefs offensive tackle Lucas Niang (ribs) and cornerback L'Jarius Sneed (knee) were each limited at practice yet again. Wide receiver Marcus Kemp was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Arizona Cardinals safety Budda Baker (heel) did not practice after being a limited on Wednesday. Quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) was limited and wideout DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) was a DNP for the second consecutive day.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (toe) did not practice for the second day in a row. Wideout Allen Lazard (shoulder) and left tackle David Bakhtiari (knee) also remained out. Wide receiver Davante Adams (shoulder) was a full participant a day after he was limited. Linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) remained limited and running back Aaron Jones (knee) did not practice.
- Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot), wide receiver Jarvis Landry (knee) and defensive end Myles Garrett (personal matter) all returned to practice Thursday. Wideout Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) was out. The Browns activated running back John Kelly from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (knee), who was limited Wednesday, did not practice Thursday due to a MCL sprain. Quarterback Taysom Hill (foot) and offensive linemen Terron Armstead (knee/shoulder) and Ryan Ramczyk (knee) were also DNPs.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert (concussion) was limited in Thursday's practice, while defensive tackle Javon Hargrave (shoulder) and wide receiver DeVonta Smith (elbow) were full participants.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski, who sat out Week 10 with a back injury, was a full participant Thursday. Linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder, hand) was also full-go. Wideout Antonio Brown (ankle) was out.
- New York Giants running backs Saquon Barkley (ankle) and Devontae Booker (hip) were each limited at Thursday's practice. Wide receiver Sterling Shepard (quad) did not practice.
- Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (knee) was limited in practice for the second consecutive day while RB Jalen Richard (ribs) and cornerback Amik Robertson (hip) returned on a limited basis coming off a DNP on Wednesday. Cornerback Brandon Facyson (finger/hamstring) was limited coming off a full practice.
- Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams (groin) popped up on the injury report and was limited in practice. Running back Alex Collins (groin) did not practice after being limited Wednesday, however, wide receiver DK Metcalf (foot) returned to practice as a full participant.
- Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (oblique) remained sidelined at practice. The Lions activated cornerback Corey Ballentine from injured reserve.
- Carolina Panthers center Matt Paradis underwent successful ACL reconstruction Thursday, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Darius Leonard (ankle/hand) returned to practice in a limited capacity. Cornerback Xavier Rhodes (calf) and tight end Jack Doyle (knee) were also limited).
- Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (shin) was limited in practice Thursday, but wide receiver Terry McLaurin (shoulder) was a full-go a day after he was limited. Guard Brandon Scherff (knee) was limited.
- The Cincinnati Bengals activated linebacker Markus Bailey from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Buffalo Bills placed tackle Spencer Brown on the reserve/COVID-19 list and activated wide receiver Jake Kumerow from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Linebacker Tremaine Edmunds (hamstring) remains out of practice while WR Cole Beasley (ribs) and LB Matt Milano (shoulder) were limited.
- The Minnesota Vikings activated linebacker Ryan Connelly from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Atlanta Falcons placed tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) and linebacker Daren Bates (groin) on IR.
- New York Jets rookie first-rounders quarterback Zach Wilson (knee) and offensive lineman Alijah Vera-Tucker (toe) were limited in Thursday's practice.
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (left finger) was a full participant Thursday a day after he was limited. Defensive tackle Christian Wilkins (quad) returned to practice in a limited capacity.
- Tennessee Titans outside linebacker Bud Dupree (abdomen) was a DNP for a second day in a row, while defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons (ankle) went from limited Wednesday to a non-participant on Thursday.
- Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (not injury related) did not practice.
- Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr (knee) was limited in practice.
- Chicago Bears safety Eddie Jackson (hamstring) returned to practice in a limited role, but linebacker Khalil Mack (foot) and wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) remained DNPs. Running back Damien Williams (knee) and wide receiver Darnell Mooney (foot) were each limited.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers designated defensive tackle Carlos Davis to return to practice. Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool (toe) was limited, while linebacker T.J. Watt (hip/knee) did not practice.
- Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert showed up on the injury report with an oblique injury but was a full participant.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (rib/finger) did not practice on Thursday, while wide receiver Deebo Samuel (shin) was limited.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (heel/knee) was limited in Thursday's practice.
- The Chicago Bears have signed veteran pass rusher Bruce Irvin, Rapoport reports, per a source. With Khalil Mack banged up, reinforcements are being added by Chicago.
- The Detroit Lions re-signed receiver Geronimo Allison to the practice squad and released receiver Travis Jonsen and defensive back Parnell Motley.
- The Las Vegas Raiders are signing wide receiver Tyron Johnson to the practice squad, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The team later announced the signing. The Raiders released wide receiver Marcell Ateman.
- The Atlanta Falcons signed linebacker Emmanuel Ellerbee and tight end Parker Hesse to the 53-man roster and elevated wideout Marvin Hall, safety Shawn Williams and running back Qadree Ollison. Offensive linemen Rick Leonard and Joe Sculthorpe were added to the practice squad.
- The New York Giants signed linebacker Benardrick McKinney to the 53-man roster from the practice squad.
- The Miami Dolphins released quarterback Jake Dolegala.