Monday could be the end of a long and arduous journey for Minnesota Vikings fans. Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton is expected to sign the Vikings' stadium bill into law Monday at a ceremony, putting an end to speculation surrounding the team's potential relocation. The $975 million project had been a source of contention between the Vikings and legislators, but the two sides eventually found a settling point on how much money the team would contribute toward building the stadium.
Here's what else is on tap for Monday:
Breer: The rookie QB conundrum
Both Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III immediately received the starting nod. Too soon? Albert Breer investigates. **More ...**
• The Baltimore Ravens are annually praised for their ability to make the most out of their drafts. How does Ozzie Newsome and Co. do it? Ian Rapoport will detail the scouting secrets of the Ravens' general manager in his column to be released Monday.
• It would be easy to rank NFL teams based on their strength of their quarterbacks. But how do the divisions stack up against one another? Daniel Jeremiah sorts through each of the foursomes to determine which one has the most firepower under center.
• With the NFL landscape changing every year, some classic rivalries have been relegated to the shadows. Adam Rank lists six matchups he'd like to see revived.
•Philip Rivers was already a beloved figure at North Carolina State University, but the former Wolfpack quarterback took his popularity to a new level when he gave the commencement address at his alma mater.
• With baseball season in full swing, plenty of NFL players and coaches have taken to the mound to make the ceremonial first pitch at a game. See which football figures hold their own on the diamond in this photo essay.
• Sunday was Mother's Day, and New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora couldn't resist using the holiday to reignite a Twitter spat with Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy.
Breer: NFL in L.A.? Not so fast ...
Albert Breer says there are five realistic candidates to relocate to Los Angeles, but nothing's imminent at the moment. **More ...**
• The five most recent Super Bowl games are up to be voted on by fans. Check out the options, select your favorite, then see if it airs May 19 on NFL Network.
• Happy birthday to New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, who turns 23 on Monday, and to New Orleans Saints linebacker David Hawthorne, who turns 27.