Monday's health and safety news from the world of football:
- KXAN-TV in Austin, Texas, reported that calls the National Domestic Violence Hotline has seen its traffic increase by 84 percent since it began a multimillion partnership with the NFL two months ago.
- The Arizona Republic featured Arizona State cornerback Kweishi Brown, whose mom was his youth football coach in El Cajon, Calif.
- PBS in Nebraska reported on how the University of Nebraska put an emphasis on concussion treatment in 2014.
- The Daytona Beach News-Journal looked at one Florida high school's concussions records, which were incomplete and riddled with variations.
- The Westchester (New York) Journal News talked to a neuropsychologist wants schools to mimic other area schools and provide with athletic trainer, sideline concussion tests for athletic events.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor